Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-02-2014, 08:57 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Hope you are all fine and not to affected by the weather. It has been winds and rain here but compared to the res of the Country not to bad at all.

Not sure what I am doing with today but sure it will be something.

Angie hope Kizzy is a bit better.

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-02-2014, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Morning Kazz ....... we've had very strong winds here, yesterday evening and through the night. One particular gust had Monty and Dora racing around, Monty jumped off my lap, I was asleep in a reclining chair in the sitting room, so he woke me up. Thought the worst, but can't see damage this morning. Scary noises on and off through the night but the dogs were not scared, comfy and safely asleep in their crates. Fences still standing, will get OH to check the roof when he goes out, no debris to be seen.

Kizzy woke me up during the night, wanting to go into the wardrobe, so she must be feeling a bit better.

Wondering whether a few deliveries of arty-stuff will arrive today, got an idea in my head that I need to see whether it will work.

Have a good day folks, hope you are all safe and dry?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-02-2014, 10:21 AM   #3

Morning kazz and angie.

Kazz, hope you have a nice day whatever you do.
Angie, glad kizzy is feeling better and is on the mend.

We have been up in the woods off the track and finding our own way through ehich was really good. home now and plans for today is to get rid of a lot of rubbish from diy and then off for dinner with friends tonight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-02-2014, 02:45 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Karen, what do you mean you dont know what you are doing but feel you should be doing something,lol. Usually you have a big long list
Angie, hope your arty stuff arrives.
Pamela , hope you enjoy your meal with friends.
The wind has damaged lots of out elderly fence panels so it's cost us quite a bit to replace them
We took the dogs a good walk this morning and then i did a good clean up as i have a dolly day tomorrow at my house.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #5

Hello all, well that was quite a blustery night! We he have less of a tree than we used to at the end of the garden!
It's been a busy few days, I went to York yesterday to see of a member of staff who has a new job with the National Trust. It's great that the team are finding work (we are al being mad redundant) but sad to see them go.
We went for a bit of a mooch in Saffron Walden this afternoon and picked nibbles up for tea from the market there- and some Tanglefoot- cheers everyone!