Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-02-2014, 08:47 AM   #1

Weird dream

Well as you know I visit the dogsey site and one of the regulars there Tang lives in Cyprus and has a dog called Bella also noise/scared.
This is what I posted on there following er post about thunder and Bella being scared.
Morning hope all is good for you. Weird but you figured in my dreams last night - worked Thursday night and did not sleep yesterday read your post about the thunder and I have to admit given my Bella's total fear of thunder I think it must of been on my mind it was a weird dream that woke me up I rarely recall dreams so here goes - My Bella apparently found your Bella I knew it was your Bella (why I have no idea) then all were in a hot air balloon (no idea of humans there but there were) then my Bella was asleep on the sofa and I woke up went downstairs and Bella was asleep in the armchair - came back to bed and then woke up convinced I was moving house. Weird.

Totally weird wasn't it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-02-2014, 09:38 AM   #2

Re: Weird dream

How strange Kazz ........... had you watched yesterday's Coach Trip??? (Hot air balloons)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #3

Re: Weird dream

I did actually Angie (good link) and also Tang mentioned my avatar is a balloon.