Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
23-11-2008, 05:22 AM   #1

Bit of a Update on the Sod cats..........

OK!

I just thought id update you all on Elvis & Taylor!

It will be 1 week today that Elvis has been here, ups and downs & crying & no sleep & saying he had to go............but his staying!!

the tension is out of the air, on Friday it was really sunny through the patio doors, Elvis came into the lounge of his own accord! and sat literally next to Tay, i got on the floor & played with Tay just wanted to assure Elvis that he Was a kitten that meant no harm, Tay even tried to PLAY!!!!!!! with Elvis tail!!! Elvis had been very patient with him and Tay even jumped over him!!

Tay did get 2 massive swipes & a full blown cat fight as he pushed his luck, but its his own fault i commended Elvis for being sooo patient! i was very pleased!

Had another good day today aswell, although a couple of 'fights' very small ones that didn't really come of anything, Tay wont leave Elvis alone!! wants to be where ever he is! so sweet!

i feed them together but far apart & sat down and we all had treats together

Tay kept playing his bum wiggling & jumping out of nowhere and running away! Elvis has been soooooooooo patient with him i am So surprised i thought it would be blood bath everywhere!

and tonight just before coming upstairs i was laying on the stairs Elvis as the top in his basket i was rubbing faces & Tay sneaked up behind up got closer & they both like touched noses & sniffed it was soo cute!

Elvis is now asleep in his Basket & Tay in his fav spot in the bedroom, no considering leaving TAy here BUT he normally sleeps in the lounge with the door shut, so not sure what to do as ill be asleep with both of them roaming!!

I think that Tay felt left out so i spent the evening with him, playing/stroking and his really cheered up!

anyway that the update!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #2

Re: Bit of a Update on the Sod cats..........

sounding very promising EIB!!! fingers crossed it continues.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #3

I do think it's improving! Elvis seems to realize Tay is just a kitten and no real threat; puts him in his place to let him know who's boss cat!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #4

Sounds as if things are going better each day - and it is still early days EB!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
23-11-2008, 09:35 PM   #5

ya thanks!! i know its only been 1 week but the change is just amazing!

my oh came over today while i was still asleep & he said they played and elvis was hiding & rolling around?! not sure whether to believe him!!

had them both on the window seal together today looking out, camera was downstairs so no pic Grrr! but then Tay goes to far and gets a swipe....both gallop downstairs after eachother!

hopefully they will just get better as the weeks go on!