Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-01-2015, 10:52 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning everyone,

Its horrible here today, really wet and windy. Got soaked out on our morning walk. Just having a quiet day today. Had planned to watch Disney DVDS today but OH has taken today off work as he has really bad toothache. He was up most of last night with it.

Just going to go to shops with OH to see if he can get any decent painkillers to last him til tomorrow until he gets to his dentist appointment.

Also keep your fingers crossed for the safe return of OHs sister wee cat who hasnt been seen since Monday morning which isnt like her.

Have a good day everyone, hope you are all nice and warm at home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-01-2015, 11:00 AM   #2

Re: wednesday

Morning Pamela ...... isn't it Wednesday today???

Gloomy start here but it seems to be brightening a bit - was meant to be a nice sunny frosty start to the day, but no - we did have frost but then it rained.

Sory to hear that your OH has toothache, hope that soon is resolved. Sending out painkilling vibes for him and Come Home vibes for the little cat.

It's my OH's Birthday today - not doing anything until Friday though, because he has 3 dog classes this evening where he's a volunteer helper. He'll start off with mop and bucket for new puppies so that's his special present!!!

I'm just off to get some washing on. Have a good day folks!

Catsey Veteran

07-01-2015, 11:24 AM   #3

Oops!! you are quite right Angie!! It is wednesday!! Happy birthday to your OH Its my OH birthday tomorrow. Got him a few wee things but the main present is our trip to Aviemore at the end of the month that he knows about. I have made him a coupon to find in his card tomorrow too He managed to get a cancellation at the dentist just now so he is away there, did offer to go but he didnt want me to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #4

Hello- it started bright and frosty here but has now clouded over. I hope the trip to the dentist does the trick Pamela- toothache is horrible!
Happy Birthday to your OH today Angie and yours tomorrow Pamela.
The game this week has been to avoid cats meeting wet paint! The kitchen is being decorated and today all the doors (including the back door containing the cat door) and the skirting boards are wet with gloss paint.The moggies are unsettled with the comings and goings anyway so I have shut them indoors as the best way to keep them safe!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2015, 01:00 PM   #5

Back to work for me today, off very soon. I am working a weekend away too, shock to the system,lol.
Kwame's fourth birthday today, where has the time gone.
He was completely underwhelmed by his toy banana and Big sis Malaika took his new raggy toy off him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-01-2015, 02:45 PM   #6

Hi Shelley, and all, big cuddles for Kwame today on his 4th birthday. It's a driggy day today, that's my new made up word for drizzle and foggy, Did my shopping and came right back home, not even a Sainsbury's coffee could make me stay out longer. I have started back swimming so thus evening I'll go again when Ceri is being cared for by Claire. Since our Christmas virus attacks Ceri has been more withdrawn and confused, to be expected as he loses more brain power with each bout of illness.

All my fur kids are fine, and my feathered girls are too, although they must be so fed up of this wet weather too.

Catsey Veteran

07-01-2015, 03:35 PM   #7

Happy birthday Kwame

Maybe a mod could put our posts together?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #8

back from work now.
Nette, sorry to hear Ceri is more confused, hope things ease off a bit .
Pamela, hope your o/h's dentist visit went ok and he is all sorted now. Hope the little cat returns soon safe and sound.
Angie, your o/h is very busy with his dog classes isn't he.
CS, hope the paint dries soon.