Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-01-2006, 10:03 AM   #1

Thursday's thread

Good morning! It was a clear and chilly night but the sun is already breaking though! Plan is to go to Studland for lunch (bowl of home made soup and hunk of bread) at the National Trust cafe and long walk on the beach this afternoon. Lovely. Hopefully the brisk weather will keep the nudistas at bay

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-01-2006, 10:32 AM   #2

Re: Thursday's thread

Morning DM, morning all, bright but crisp morning here. Off later this morning shopping with my mum.

DM - enjoy your lunch!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #3

Morning all!!!

DM - Studland?? I love it there. Ex-hubby used to work on the Wytch (sp) Farm Oil development for BP and I was down there almost every weekend - it was wonderful in the winter! Used to go to Kimmeridge (I think) also - there was a wonderful pub up there with the most stunning views!!

Today? I'm off to the docs again in a short while. Then to the Lexus garage coz my silly car locks itself all on it's own and I'm terrified it'll do it with Dominik (and the key) inside. They really need to sort that. Then I will be getting a few bits sorted in town for our holiday next month, insurance, health forms etc etc.

Domi is in quite a good mood today - hope it continues!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-01-2006, 10:52 AM   #4

Morning all, We have gale force winds this morning, and its cold...Have a nice lunch DM.....

Catsey Veteran

12-01-2006, 11:01 AM   #5

Yola - Studland is about 35 mins from us. We love it, especially out of season when the dog can run free.
Love Wytch - we always take our US visitors to see our 'oil field' - one nodding donkey!
Sorry you're still needing the doc. Sounds like you really need your ski & sunshine

Here's a pic to make you jealous!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: bengal
12-01-2006, 12:00 PM   #6

It looks lovely, what a nice place to walk. Have a nice day!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-01-2006, 12:54 PM   #7

Morning all, sunny, bright and cold here.....
Don't feel up to doing much today....my head is not working at the same time as my body

Enjoy enjoy lunch DM, that is a beautiful pic of Dorset!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-01-2006, 01:19 PM   #8

Beautiful DM!!! I remember the nodding donkey well

I read somewhere that Studland is amongst the top 10 most expensive places in the world to buy property . . .

The doc says I have to go for a blood test tomorrow . . . great!!! (not)

Mags - hope your head gets itself together soon - a couple of days of antibiotics should straighten you out!!!

Catsey Veteran

12-01-2006, 05:41 PM   #9

Well, we had a great walk. OH had a couple of colleagues with him as they have been working on a project for the last couple of days. So the four of us had a good airing and Dinah had lots of people to throw a ball for her. We had a nice hot plate of leek and potato soup to warm us up, as it was by no means as warm as yesterday. However, it's good to get sea air in January and it blew the festive cobwebs away.

Sorry to hear there are still people who aren't properly well and hope you really pick up soon.

Still no sign of kittens but local ad-mag is out again tomorrow. I'm beginning to think that people who care may hold back their kits to keep well away from xmas................perhaps I'm deluding myself?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #10

There are two ginger kits out there DM, with your name on them!!

I Have the vets in an hour, Merlin and Leo have boosters today, Leo has done a bunk!!!!I have half an hour to find the little "B"!!!!