Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-01-2006, 01:12 PM   #11

Re: Wonderful techie advance or scary as heck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
hope the goverment dont pick up on this as they will have us all chipped and charge us a fortune for having it done

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-01-2006, 01:58 PM   #12

Not a bad idea for some . . . on Friday, hubby came home late from work. He had taken my keys coz he couldn't find his (nothing new there), parked the car (we park ours at the back of the house), came in, locked the gate and came up to the back door. Whereupon he realised he'd locked BOTH sets of keys in his car and couldn't get back!!!

I threw him a duvet out the window and told him to find a dry spot under a tree Not really - but he did have to climb in through the bathroom window between the basement and ground floors . . . I had to laugh. Can I have one of those chips for him please????

CCTV - love it!! I have it protecting my house front and back and it is a SERIOUSLY good deterent for the low lifes that prowl my neighbourhood

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
11-01-2006, 01:36 AM   #13

well around here if you stay out of the local towns then your not on CCTV at all so its still not for me. and my ex FIL had a card key for his car and he never thought it was locked as every time he checked it it opened LOL