Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
07-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #21

Re: What is the silliest thing you have done?

havent done silly things more like embarassing things specially when ive had a drink or 2 which i wont go into on here as youngesters get on here and i dont want to shock them

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2006, 02:50 PM   #22

Another silly thing I did was many years ago. I went out to put some rubbish in the bin and the front door slammed behind me. Both my next door neighbours were out but fortunately we had a back lane so I trotted down the road in my slippers to get to the lane, waddled up the muddy lane, then managed to climb over the 5' wall................and being 7 months pregnant with twins at the time.
The twins were born 2 weeks later, 6weeks premature and I have often wondered if my little adventure had anything to do with it

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
07-01-2006, 02:51 PM   #23

What, EVER?

Too many to choose from

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-01-2006, 02:58 PM   #24

OMG Mags!!!!

Me? Well probably too many to mention but one (and also the most embarassing also) was when I still worked at B&O and we had the annual dealer conference. The whole thing had finished and I was standing at the checking out desk with some male colleagues when I needed to fish my diary out of my bag. Well I was scabbling round and pulled it out and a whole lot of other stuff came flying out . . . including about 3 tampons

Thing is - 2 of the guys who were quite the gentlemen, just grabbed for the stuff on the floor before the realised what they were picking up. OMG I could've just died there an then . . . they were all quite senior blokes too

Needless to say I now carry them in a little container . . . learnt my lesson

Global Moderator

07-01-2006, 03:04 PM   #25

I can just picture your embarrassment Yola!

Do you think women get more embarrassing moments that men? I do!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
08-01-2006, 01:09 PM   #26

Well I've told you all before about making hubby a cup of tea and forgetting to put the tea bag in the mug.

Ooo also, when I was in hospital having Thomas, I was allowed home for a few days but they wanted to check the baby's heart beat and everything. Well I was laid on the bed, tucked my nighty up like you do but forgot that I was wearing a pair of my mum's knickers as the big knickers that went over my belly were more comfortable. These knickers came up to just under my boobs The other girl's that were in the room were laffing their heads off, even the midwife was laffin so much she had to sit down and told me to put the monitor on myself

Global Moderator

08-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi
Well I've told you all before about making hubby a cup of tea and forgetting to put the tea bag in the mug.

Ooo also, when I was in hospital having Thomas, I was allowed home for a few days but they wanted to check the baby's heart beat and everything. Well I was laid on the bed, tucked my nighty up like you do but forgot that I was wearing a pair of my mum's knickers as the big knickers that went over my belly were more comfortable. These knickers came up to just under my boobs The other girl's that were in the room were laffing their heads off, even the midwife was laffin so much she had to sit down and told me to put the monitor on myself
....that was a great one Nae!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
08-01-2006, 03:43 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
I'm sure Tom could answer this thread on your behalf Fran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Think as suggested we will have to wait and ask Tom!
here goes!....

well when we lived in the boarding school for a year my mum was cooking something in the grill quite late and outside the kitchen there is a smoke detector and so when they used the grill the had to shut the door but mum forgot to shut the door ...

soo anyway the alarms started ringing all around the school grounds and all the kids, teachers, staff (but worst of all me!) had to go and que up outside in the darkand freezing cold! hehe but she has done worse but it would take up a whole pages to write the rest!!!!

Global Moderator

08-01-2006, 03:51 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cat
here goes!....

well when we lived in the boarding school for a year my mum was cooking something in the grill quite late and outside the kitchen there is a smoke detector and so when they used the grill the had to shut the door but mum forgot to shut the door ...

soo anyway the alarms started ringing all around the school grounds and all the kids, teachers, staff (but worst of all me!) had to go and que up outside in the darkand freezing cold! hehe but she has done worst but it would take up a whole pages to write the rest!!!!
Well done Tom!
I knew your mum couldn't have been all that innocent!!
Oh yes....and we don't mind if you take up whole pages to write the rest (change your user name if you have to! )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
08-01-2006, 04:04 PM   #30

I was working as a radio controller in a local private hire firm (taxi) to get extra cash. They sent a car to pick me up. I ws watching out the window and a car pulled up outside. I kissed the kids good night, walked out the house, got in the car and said to the guy your 5 mins late. We had better get a move on. He didnt know what I was talking about! It was just a bloke who had come to visit a friend . I then got back out his car phoned the taxi company and asked when they were coming for me.