Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
17-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning all
Dry,mild and clear blue skies here at the moment.
Just getting ready to head out to work,will be finishing a little earlier today to help with clearing the house and start moving my things to moms,its been such a hard task sorting out a 3bed house to move into a 2bed flat,most of the things from the house have had to be taken to the skip which is really sad,but there just isnt the space at moms and I havnt really had much time to find places to store it all. Oh well,its had to be done.
Hope you all have a nice day
Elaine hope your not to sore this morning,it really wasnt my fault though,i didnt wish bad karma on you,why would i do that to such a good friend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-01-2009, 09:29 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Just a quick line before I dash off to work.
Dry here but it was horrendous overnight, rain+++
Working all over w/e so don't suppose I'll get on much but hope to see you later. Have a nice Saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #3

Morning all! Was woken by rain lashing at the window during the night and at 0630 by the rubbish truck (they're still catching up from their Christmas reschedules).

OH has headed off early to Hayling Island to see his Mum as she's been very unwell all week to the point where she's not been able to get out of bed. So I have the dubious pleasure of both the small horrors who have so far (a) refused to play with each other (b) refused breakfast . . . so they're currently each in his own room and a promise of no TV or DVDs today!

The sun is actually out now but I really don't have much planned for today. I think when OH gets back I will grab a couple of hours for myself and head down to the new Curves that's opened near me. We already have 2 on the other side of town but this one's only about 3 minutes in the car (and 15 minutes on foot).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #4

Morning all, raining here, woke up to a small bundle under my chin purring like a steam train....! nothing planned for today, just see how it goes.....
Yola....Cannot imagine your two gorgeous boys being evil!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
17-01-2009, 12:13 PM   #5

Morning all, just up. Went out to friends last night, got home around 2 am, couldnt sleep. Every time i was begining to drift off, Bernie would start scratching in the litter box (and he scratches for ever), then Eva began to scratch at the floor, they then bombed over the bed for a fight. Just dropping off again and some blokes began to shout and fight in the street, nodding off again when G began to talk as he couldnt sleep either.
Anyway finally got to sleep and was woken at 10.30 by One of the cats taking up a furball
Any way, the sun apears to be shinning, my leg is stiff and my calves are killing. Gonna get showered and dressed in a bit and get stuck into the house work before visiting my mum.
Have a great day every one.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
17-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #6

Off to work for a late shift in a moment.

Had a lovely evening with hubby last night for our belated Anniversary meal. Divine food and wine and cuddles by an open log fire was a perfect recipe.

Poppy was sick in the night and isn't too well so I'm glad to go to work for a rest

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #7

Feeling a bit heavy headed this morning as I didn't get off to sleep until about 5.00 this morning.. ..... crawled out of bed at 8.15am

Lovely sunny morning here, have changed the bed and all the washing is now out on the line blowing in the sunshine. Popped out to the shops for an hour, came back and had a cappuccino which brought me back to life!

There must be some warmth outdoors as Cassie is basking in a sunny spot in the garden.......usually she's only out for about 5 minutes at this time of the year before she wants to come back in.

Erin ~ hope your move goes smoothly...

Elaine ~ Take it easy with your bruised leg...

Natalie ~ I hope Poppy feels better soon...

Have a great weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
17-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #8

Hi all,
Sunny here today Done all my housework and even have laundry on the line, such a nice feeling. Going to attempt to bake my mum a birthday cake later on, wish me luck!
We had Imogen's brother in the practice yesterday to be castrated so I got to have lots of cuddles with him which was lovely, although a bit disconcerting as I kept seeing him out of the corner of my eye and wondering 'what's Imogen doing down here'
Have a lovely day everyone,
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
17-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #9

Hi everyone.

Dry but v windy and cold. A day indoors for me, going to have a clear out of a chest of drawers. Hopefully that will give me some space.

Kinsi is well recovered from her op yesterday. She was like a wee drunk man last night but today she is 'what do you mean don't run, twist and jump?' Amazing how well they recover at that age.

Trying to decide whether to stay in tonight or go and see that slumdog millionaire which has a good write up - anyone seen it?

Have a good day folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #10

Beginning to cloud over here and the temperature is dropping but it has been lovely blue sky and sunny with a bit of warmth in the sunshine. Merlin went outside for a pee earlier, came back in fairly smartish, but he did go outside.

So glad Kinsi is recovering well from her "dressing" (not heard that expression before).

Hope everyone who lives on the western side of the country will be safe tonight. Take care if you have to go out.