Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #1

Daily~Wednesday...

Good Morning!!!beautiful here, the painkillers are woking geat, odd twinge thats all...Went to Portsmouth yesterday with my sister for a mooch round the shops...Taking Mum up to the local town today.....She is much beter too..
Then pack my bag to go home tomorrow....
Have a lovely day all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
14-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #2

Re: Daily~Wednesday...

A sad day today, Mike's dad passed away in the early hours of the morning. For his dad it was a kindness, but it is still hard on the family and already the squabbles have begun. It is going to be a long, stressful week, I suspect until the funeral.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-01-2009, 12:18 PM   #3

Moli, enjoy the remainder of your time in the sunny south
travel safely tomorrow.
Farthing, sorry for your loss, it's such a pity that people find petty things to squabble about at a time like this

My cold is still rampant, sneezing and coughing aplenty. Wish I had shares in Kleenex and Tena products
Staying indoors all day today, determined to shift it once and for all!

see you later x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
14-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #4

Morning all! (just)

farthing so sorry to hear of Mike's dad's passing, and of the family feuds around it. I hope everything is resolved soon and you find some peaceful time.

I finally received my PIN in the post and the wrong number that had been stuck in my head was ENTIRELY wrong so who knows where that came from and why I couldn't remember the correct one. But now I see it again I won't be forgetting it! Working alone in the office today, which always make it a bit boring and the day drag but Wednesday is my two-gym class day so looking forward to that! Core Balls followed by Step, tough stuff!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #5

Meep, that sounds very energetic ! I haven't the strength to blow my nose just now, so good luck this pm; do one for me !

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
14-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #6

Will do PP

I used to only ever do one hours exercise max at a time but core balls is more muscle conditioning and not very aerobic and last week I saw a few girls were hanging around for step aftewards so I thought I would do. It is really knackering but I've noticed that this week my fitness levels have soared, barely out of breath after 45 mins Gotta keep pushing!

ETA: It also means I get to have an extra yummy lunch from Marks and Spencers for added energy I've just discovered their fresh salad beef and duck wraps which are divine. I'm not a fan of sushi but these are the non-fish and non-rice version, lovely! (and good for you!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by farthing
A sad day today, Mike's dad passed away in the early hours of the morning. For his dad it was a kindness, but it is still hard on the family and already the squabbles have begun. It is going to be a long, stressful week, I suspect until the funeral.
So sorry to hear of your loss, my sympathy to you all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #8

So sorry to hear about Mikes Dad farthing....Sympathies to you and your family...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #9

Very sorry farthing for Mike's loss. A sad and stressful time.

Do hope you manage to shift your cold PP - they do like to run their course, colds - don't they?

Glad to hear that you are not in pain Moli - sorry that I have not been able to meet up with you, but you've had enough on your plate. Have a good trip home tomorrow - just think of that little foster kitten waiting for you!

OH was meant to go to play golf this morning, but his friend phoned to say not to bother as he (and the golf course) in thick fog, and the traffic was dreadful - not going anywhere. So OH had to cancel his outing which is hard because the weather here is lovely - blue sky and sunshine, quite nippy but otherwise nice.

Anyway, we are putting my office/study back as the decorator finished yesterday - so I am a day ahead of myself. Things should be just about back to normal by tomorrow and ......

WOOOOOOPEEEEEE! The redecoration of the house is completed!

NB CATSEY QUIZ TONIGHT - PLEASE COME ALONG IF YOU CAN - OVER IN GAMES ETC.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
14-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #10

Very sorry farthing for Mike's loss. A sad and stressful time.

If you need an escape close at hand drop me a note and I can meet for coffee

Very cold here and still frost hasn't lifted, both dogs enjoying the waether although baby Sunny is wet - he can't jump the stream like his big brother Sky!