Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Hi, all. Grey and cold here, chance of flurries this afternoon; -4 now. Not my weather, and Arctic air coming by Thursday. As of now the Inaugural weather supposed to be clear but very cold. Hope it won't be as bad as Reagan's Inauguration...so bitterly cold the ceremony was moved indoors and the parade cancelled!! About 2 million expected; security very tight and probably massive gridlock and subway overwhelmed. I plan to stay home warm and watch it on TV; not that I could get a ticket even if I wanted one! No news here, just the usual Whole Foods run.

I do so envy you that allotment, Yola; going to be so much fun, and all those delicious home grown things...

Stay dry and warm, people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
13-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #12

Re: Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Mad crazy day today, just home from an 11 hr shift without a break Looking forward to a relaxing evening in with my book, in preparation for another busy day tomorrow.
Lx