Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread~ pale grey Wednesday

Thoughts with you today Natalie.....

Damp here, but sunny, and now where nearly as cold....got some hopping to do, mutt walking and thats about it..
Have a really sore back this morning, can't bend down, hopfully it will be ok tomorrow....

Good to see you back Angie....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
07-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #12

Thinking of you and your family today Natalie.

Did my bit for Marks and Spencer this morning. Now that I'm not working but doing lots of dog walking instead, I didn't have enough of the right sort of clothes - too many smart jackets and not enough casuals! I've put that right now but have to try to find room for the jeans, trousers, jumpers etc!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #13

Natalie, thoughts are with you today. Angie, glad you're back, and like the avatar!

Grey is the perfect description of our weather: all day steady rain continues for the second day, rather depressing. But could have been so much worse; people to the North of the City got ice, bad roads, school closings, power lines down, etc, so can't really complain. Slept in again and went on line early to set questions for the quiz tonight. Getting harder to find good ones! No news here, really.

Stay warm and dry, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #14

Natalie, thoughts are with you today. Angie, glad you're back.

I like the colour for the day I am a grey person think it is a very underated colour. Shades of grey.

Been to work today had another great day got a visit tomorrow big bosses coming and a change of regional manager....new brooms etc but I know him from when he was in stores himself so we should be fine.
Took Sal out already and had dinner roast pork lovely.

May pop out for a little bit then will be bak have a shower and bed up early for work tomorrow - see how they have left my warehouse....(you know I love my job, seriously I do)

Hope eveyrone has a good day DM thanks for the heads up on the books I need a few more, will have a look - plus I am having my hair cut and coloured on Fri..... going blonde.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #15

Blonde? That should suit you really nicely . . . we will be stamping our feet for pictures; you know that dont you

Catsey Veteran

07-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #16

Isn't it in the Catsey bylaws somewhere that if a member changes hair color/style, a picture is required......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Isn't it in the Catsey bylaws somewhere that if a member changes hair color/style, a picture is required......

Catsey Veteran

07-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Just a feeble attempt at humor, Moli.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #19

Thinking of you today Natalie

Well busy day, work, then popped to Sainsburys to do some food shopping, then home to do loads of housework. Didn't stop until 8pm then OH came home, cooked his dinner. Thought "right I will have a nice warm bath and relax" only to put too much cold water in it and spent 30 mins laying in cold water waiting for the water to heat up, eventually had a warm(ish) bath and I am now off to bed. Wished I stayed in there this morning!!! LOL