Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
30-07-2008, 03:35 AM   #1

if you had unlimited time & money & space how many cats & whats cats would you own??

just been making a list of all the cats id like to own if i had loadsa space & money!!

Heres my list:

Australian Mist
Balinese
Bengal
Birman
British Short Hair
Burmilla
Chinchilla
Egyptian Mau
Maine Coon
Norwegian Forest
Ragdoll
Siamese
Singapura
Snowshoe
Tiffanie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
30-07-2008, 04:06 AM   #2

Re: if you had unlimited time & money & space how many cats & whats cats would you own??

i'd have 24, i don't know why that number but i would..LOL. okay, okay..maybe fifteen..but that's the lowest..haha!
i'd have a persian, a tuxedo, a russian blue, an egyptian mau, a bengal, an all black cat, good old fashioned tiger striped tabbies and oh..anything else that wandered to my door or needed a home

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
30-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #3

Re: if you had unlimited time & money & space how many cats & whats cats would you own??

What a great thread!

As much as I love cats, and always feel inclined to take home any strays I see on the street, I don't think I could have too many (regardless of space, time, money) as I get very very attached to one or two and would find it hard to share out all my love with all of them, and it wouldn't feel as intimate. I know a few catsey members have quite a few cats, and it sounds great, but for me personally I'd still only stick to 2 or 3.

I currently have my two tiger-striped tabbies, who I love to pieces! But if I did get two more it'd be a bengal (a marble one) and a russian blue. Oh and possibly an abysinnian

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
30-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #4

I have 4 and that's my limit, simply beacause I don't think I could give more the time & attention they deserve.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #5

I have 5 and like Kim thats my limit......Just enough to be able to give them all attention....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
30-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #6

I think 6 is my limit, i'm happy enough as I am with my kitty numbers!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
30-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #7

My hubby & I always talk about this We would want around 15 - 20 cats
The one thing we have a lot of is time for our cats
If we just had more space, we would be saving even more kitties
We wouldn't have any specific breed of cat, just any cat that needs a loving home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
30-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #8

im happy with the 2 ive got, but if i had the money id sponser a CPL so they wouldnt have to worry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
30-07-2008, 08:26 PM   #9

Ummm ... assuming Beauty would accept having other cats in her house I'd probably take in any that needed me. I wouldn't worry about breeds.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
30-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #10

aww lol its just meant to be a bit of fun!