Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-05-2007, 07:16 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning all, overcast here just now but hopefully the sun will come out like yesterday. I have a vet's appointment for Porsha this morning. Hopefully I might get some results of the tests. Em has a sports event on at the English Institute of Sport today, so I have to get her to school earlier than usual as they are leaving quite early to get there. Other than that just the usual chores around the house and garden and I have the elcetric people coming to fit a new meter later, I think they are installing new digital meters in our area at the moment.

Yola - thinking about you today {{{Hugs}}} x

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-05-2007, 08:13 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Thursday

It's ovecast here too - hope it cheers up later. Did you see the forecast for the weekend? - down to 11C . Hmf - just when I've planted my outdoor tomatoes - I'll have to snuggle them up in fleece.
Fran - good luck with Porsha
Yola - ((hugs))
Everyone - have an enjoyable day.
I'm off to Mum's - more sorting out/clearing things up etc etc. And a trip to the surgery to get her leg dressed and ...... lunch! See you later/tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
24-05-2007, 08:56 AM   #3

Morning all,
overcast here too but reallyu warm again,the sum keeps trying to get out so hopefully will do by the end of the day.
Its my first day back at work today after nearlt 2 weeks off,not looking forward to it!!!!!!
Fran hope it all goes well with Porsha,good luck xx
Yola thinking of you (((hugs)))

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-05-2007, 10:42 AM   #4

Morning all. Was lovely and sunny here but gone dull now, very warm though! Not much planned for today, have a meeting tonight with the local housing group but that's about it. Hope you all have a good day!
Fran - best of luck with Porsha
Yola - ((hugs)) thinking of you x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
24-05-2007, 11:01 AM   #5

morning everyone...

Yola, left a message on your other thread hope your doing ok.

Well more weird weather... the coos are lying down in a huddle which usually means rain

work is hot and stuffy and a bit busy

loads to do today.... posters to design etc for the World Environment week on the 4th June.

Anyway hope everyone has a good day xxxxxxxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-05-2007, 11:05 AM   #6

Morning all
Been to the Doc's. He has given me antihystemene (sp) tablets to take for the itching with my patches. They may make me a bit dopey . To change my patch he would have to wean e off it then try another. Iv'e decided to try this route first.
Oh and yes I have a secret!!!!!

Yola, thinking about you all today. (((()))

Fran good luck with porsha. Please keep us posted.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
24-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #7

Jac.....whats your secret???????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-05-2007, 11:09 AM   #8

I'll do a seporate post.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-05-2007, 11:34 AM   #9

Got hugely puffy eyes and a thumping headache today and still feeling very close to tears most of the time. That coupled with an abcess in a growing wisdom tooth and a dentist away until next Tuesday makes me a bit of a grumpy bunny this morning.

Still rather woolley today in the brain department but now in the office as I don't really want to sit around at home - Fifi and Balie are being very clingy as they know something is different.

There was a big accident down the hill from our office yesterday where a 70 year old man died late yesterday afternoon. Kinds of puts things into perspective

At least the sun is shining

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #10

Morning all, overcast here but very warm.....

Have done the washing, hoovering and the shopping so no need for me to go out again today.

They were resurfacing the road at the front of the house yesterday......wow! they certainly do it quickly these days!! The tanker goes along spreading the tar or whatever, that is closely followed by a lorry dropping chippings, then a guy follows on with a blower to blow any excess chippings off the pavement......half an hour later a sweeper comes along........hey presto and it's finished!! Barely half a day in all!!

Yola ~ Hugs ......thinking of you...