Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-03-2006, 09:06 AM   #1

Daily shred?Tuesday...

Morning everyone, we have a horrible dull, wet and windy morning.....Hope you weather is better..Have a good day all............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-03-2006, 09:13 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred?Tuesday...

Morning all, weather is the same here too but then I am just down the coast from you LOL
Feeling a bit lazy today but really should get my butt in gear and do stuff today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
14-03-2006, 09:47 AM   #3

morning all, been watching bbc news about the statins which cut colestrol. im on them 40mg a day, and yep its working my bad colestrol has gone down to 1.4 and the overall count is 3.5 which is brlliant
gonna have a stay at home day, cold weather hurts my chest so staying in the warm today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-03-2006, 09:53 AM   #4

Morning Elaine, morning BM...........I am still trying to find my "get up and go"Just cannot get motivated this morning!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
14-03-2006, 10:18 AM   #5

morning all it be cold here this morning lmaooooo really cold got the little heater on my feet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-03-2006, 10:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Morning Elaine, morning BM...........I am still trying to find my "get up and go"Just cannot get motivated this morning!
Its the dreich weather that does it Moli. So depressing and grey. You know we have the highest number of SAD sufferers in the uk. Too much grey granite and grey skies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-03-2006, 11:26 AM   #7

Well, it's a little warmer than it has been and the sun is trying to come out.
I'm off to the allotment for a while - see you later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
14-03-2006, 11:28 AM   #8

Morning all...tis freezing cold and the boiler tis on the blink! The cats havent left the wardrobe top and i dont think they have any intentions too...i have a mountain of geography (Bleh!) too get through...
Hope everyone has a good day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #9

Morning all, a cold, damp miserable day here

Have not long been back from the dentist for a check up......no treatment needed!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
14-03-2006, 12:55 PM   #10

Good morning (just!)!

Silly new painkillers are still making me drowsy/dizzy/nauseous so I've asked my friend (who is here today to work as he works for my boyfriend) to watch my son so I can do the shopping (and get to the postal depot before it closes as they have my Rescue Remedy and are holding it hostage! ) and then use the time my son will be spending at nursery today to take a long, lazy nap

I woke up to find my boyfriend had sent me a link to a picture of a kitten, and I suspect that means he's gotten as excited about the kittens as I have been for the past however many months since we decided to get them. I hope that means that once we're ready to get them, he won't faff around and will actually get things sorted and be happy to come with me to the rescue to pick them out (although I am perfectly willing to go on my own... but I may come back with more than two if I do!).

I wish I didn't feel so run-down physically, but my doctor said that after a week the more acute side-effects of the pills should wear off and I'll hopefully feel better then... And they are killing the pain, for a wonder Only the second set of pills I've ever found that do, but the others got discontinued a while ago.