Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Siamese
08-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #41

Re: The Beautiful Bella.

Im sorry but i also agree, its a shame she is having a litter as there are so many moggys in rescues already, i dont see why she could'nt have been kept indoors, i have a siamese and she has never got out the door! if you really want to keep your cat in you can!

As for people who say they dont neuter due to finances i strongly believe if you cannot afford vet fees then you shouldnt own a pet.

But whats done is done, and i hope everything goes well with the birth and the kittens find good homes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
08-08-2007, 09:07 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySiamese
Im sorry but i also agree, its a shame she is having a litter as there are so many moggys in rescues already, i dont see why she could'nt have been kept indoors, i have a siamese and she has never got out the door! if you really want to keep your cat in you can!

As for people who say they dont neuter due to finances i strongly believe if you cannot afford vet fees then you shouldnt own a pet.

But whats done is done, and i hope everything goes well with the birth and the kittens find good homes.
Not once were finances mentioned, just to clarify. I felt strongly to drive this point home, one last time.

Catsey Junior

08-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
Not once were finances mentioned, just to clarify. I felt strongly to drive this point home, one last time.

Hi Luke, i never said your circumstrances where to do with finances, i said people who say!

You obviosly care for bella as you are going to get her fixed after the kittens are born and you have taken some lovely pictures of her, but not only do you have to worry about finding good homes for the kittens you are putting bella at risk of getting things like feline aids ect... which in turn will cost money at the vets.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #44

This is not what I expected to hear from Catsey members and I feel disappointed that this thread has gone this way. I've reported the thread to Az as I am deeply saddened. You've all voiced your opinions, could we please leave the thread to lie now?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
08-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #45

This is the very raeson i dont post on here any more, its known as the "irresponsible breeding forum" and frowned upon greatly. luke, I am very very upset and dissappointed in you I really am, you didnt hesitate with ralph, yet this "baby" seems to have taken no front row with her own health. Its awful and so are all the other irresponsibly bred litters of kittens that are all "accident" it stinks, I hate it and if they were dogs on ANY forum it would be stamped on, how thoroughly disheartening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-08-2007, 10:20 PM   #46

Beautiful photos of Bella Luke, I hope mother and kittens are all doing well . DO keep us posted though, and it would be a shame for you to leave.

Catsey Junior

08-08-2007, 10:31 PM   #47

Hi Luke

Just wanted to say im sorry to hear of the problems you have had recently (as you explained in pm)

I hope everything goes well with the birth and the babies are all healthy.

Lesley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
08-08-2007, 11:30 PM   #48

No comment!

Closed Thread