Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #31

Re: The Beautiful Bella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Well, I am deeply saddened and angered by this news.
It only shows me that people ARE irresponsible and have NO understanding or appreciation of the enormity of the problems of over population.
Every day I read about and talk with people concerned with rescue and rehoming and the constant struggle both financially and emotionally.
For each kitten born an older cat dies as it cannot be rehomed.
There are NO excuses!
Did I not highlight in my previous post if anyone had anything like this to say to take it to PM?
Maybe I did not make myself quite clear enough.
And strike me down for not being such a perfect owner as yourself. And I do not take kindly to being called irresponsible or being preached to thankyou. I am fully aware of the rescue situation. I do not need it highlighting about the problem thankyou very much.
In response to previous asking of 'has catsey really come to this', then I think yes it has. And this post just proves it perfectly.
I shan't be posting about Bella's babies. I'm going to ask for my account to be deleted too I think. Far too high and mighty on here.
Maybe if people removed their unwanted noses from other peoples business then this board would be what it once was, a together and homely place where one did not fear judgement or frequent arguing.
You have no idea thankyou very much of one's personal situation of late. And I would seriously advise you to consider very carefuly before making such arrogant statements as 'ones personal situation does not make an affect on the importance of neutering' or some other trash that one may feel the need to spurt, as I will not bite my tounge.
It has been nice knowing you all. Thankyou to the few members on board who have offered advice instead of criticism lately.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #32

I dont care Luke, I wanted to say what I had to say and say it publicly.
I have little more to say to you.

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
08-08-2007, 08:35 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I dont care Luke, I wanted to say what I had to say and say it publicly.
I have little more to say to you.
Fabulous for you, I hope it makes you feel as if you have helped to point out the obvious fact that she shouldn't be pregnant and shouldn't be having kittens, thankyou for pointing out the fact to such an obvious simpleton as myself.
I have little more to say to you either, it will be waste of typing effort to involve myself in conversation with one such as yourself I believe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
08-08-2007, 08:38 PM   #34

TBH Luke - we know that it's not your responsibility, as you are only a young teenager. It's your parents that should have dealt with the situation, but it is too late for all that now and no amount of arguing will change the situation.

Perhaps Elaine doesn't know your age?!?!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
08-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
TBH Luke - we know that it's not your responsibility, as you are only a young teenager. It's your parents that should have dealt with the situation, but it is too late for all that now and no amount of arguing will change the situation.

It is irrespective. The fact of the matter is, NOBODY has any idea of things that have been going on in our private life, and it frankly has nothing to do with anyone on catsey anyway. It is not the place of any internet, tbf, NOBODY to judge me, my family, or anything that goes on in our lives.
I had no intention of posting about Bella's kittens due to this response. As I have said, it has been nice here whilst it lasted.
I've also asked for this thread to be closed, it was not intended for a public hanging.

Catsey Veteran

08-08-2007, 08:44 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs

I have no idea what Lukes age is. So maybe what i said should have been directed at his parents, none the less its how I feel and i have a right to express how i feel, publicly or privately.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
08-08-2007, 08:45 PM   #37

I don't think you have had a "public hanging" Luke - be rational.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and to voice them in this forum.

You are right that nobody knows what's going on in your private life and that is your own business.

I hope that whatever issues you have had in your personal life are now resolved and that Bella has an easy pregnancy, birth and beautiful babies.

Please don't let this spoil your time on Catsey. Just agree to disagree.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-08-2007, 08:45 PM   #38

I wasn't going to post for the time being but unfortunately I feel I had to in this case! I'm afraid Luke that I also feel you have been completely irresponsible in this! You have known for months now that Bella was capable of getting pregnant and CHOSE not to have her speyed. You talked about personal circumstances as your reason, but as I am on benefits and still managed to have my cat speyed I wonder what on earth could have prevented this. Also you mentioned that one of your dogs was put in recently to be done, why not Bella?
I think that you asked not to be lectured because you know that you are in the wrong here Luke, she's not even a year old yet!!! I personally think that you decided to let her have a litter and that is why she is pregnant. It's great that you have homes lined up for them, but what if you hadn't, more unwanted kittens for rescues to deal with. I apologise if I upset anyone with this but felt that I had to speak my mind on this also. You may make sarcastic replies to me also Luke if it makes you feel better, but IMO you couldn't expect to come on here and not get some sort of reaction, you chose not to have Bella neutered, you chose to let her go outside (and whether she was in the garden or not we all know what cats in heat are like) and yes I do think you have been irresponsible!

Catsey Veteran

08-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #39

Och whats the point.

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
08-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
I wasn't going to post for the time being but unfortunately I feel I had to in this case! I'm afraid Luke that I also feel you have been completely irresponsible in this! You have known for months now that Bella was capable of getting pregnant and CHOSE not to have her speyed. You talked about personal circumstances as your reason, but as I am on benefits and still managed to have my cat speyed I wonder what on earth could have prevented this. Also you mentioned that one of your dogs was put in recently to be done, why not Bella?
I think that you asked not to be lectured because you know that you are in the wrong here Luke, she's not even a year old yet!!! I personally think that you decided to let her have a litter and that is why she is pregnant. It's great that you have homes lined up for them, but what if you hadn't, more unwanted kittens for rescues to deal with. I apologise if I upset anyone with this but felt that I had to speak my mind on this also. You may make sarcastic replies to me also Luke if it makes you feel better, but IMO you couldn't expect to come on here and not get some sort of reaction, you chose not to have Bella neutered, you chose to let her go outside (and whether she was in the garden or not we all know what cats in heat are like) and yes I do think you have been irresponsible!
It was not down to finances thankyou very much.It was not down to choice that she became pregnant either thankyou very much. I have no need to explain what personal circumstances were. It is none of anyones business.
And if you would care to take note, i had refrained from posting any news of the litter.
Last post. Anything else you put you are very much wasting your time.

Closed Thread