Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-07-2005, 10:26 PM   #31

Re: Fudge is badly injured

Awwww how exciting Sue.....is it your first grandchild??? You'll never look back!! This is such an exciting time for you Don't forget to update us with news....

Catsey Senior

09-07-2005, 10:36 PM   #32

Well it is the first, and quite unexpected, but none the less welcome! Natalie is due on the 9th of August, so not long now! Just wish the timing could have been better, and we were a bit better off. This is the time you really want to treat them, but can't.

I will be posting lots, and showing off a bit, if you all don't mind? Be prepared for loads of writing on this, as am sure to be very chuffed, once the little one arrives , and...................this is the best bit......................................get to give him back when he is being a pain!!!! rofl..........

Suexx

Catsey Veteran

09-07-2005, 10:41 PM   #33

Well I nearly said that Sue about handing him back lol. We can't wait to hear all your news and see some piccies!!!!!!! We don't just talk cats on here infact we talk more about anything but cats I am sooooo excited for you and your daughter. Is it a boy then Sue any names yet??

Catsey Senior

09-07-2005, 10:48 PM   #34

Well it is a little boy according to both scans, but as you know with technology ha ha ha!!!
I do hope it is as we have brought loads of boy bits, but still as long as all fingers and toes are in place who cares?
It is nice to be able to talk about things other than cats to be fair, and nice to talk other stuff which attracted me so much in the first place!
Off to bed now, have been really poorly this week, and spent most of it in bed sleeping, have no idea what it was, but has really knocked me off my feet! Missed all my soaps also!!!
Suexx

Catsey Veteran

09-07-2005, 10:54 PM   #35

A little boy would be lovely Sue Nite nite, sleep well and I hope you feel a little better tomorrow