Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
15-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #1

Meet cookie

He is a little cream tabby Persian x Maine coon x. He was about 3-4weeks old when he first came to me and a product of a back street breeder selling on kittens far to young
We were contacted by some local vets that asked if we could take him on. As he was so young I took him on as I have a lot of experience with hand rearing kittens. He was brought with two puppies that the owner is keeping, but the vets will keep a close eye on and contact us should she need to re home them as well.
He is coming along really nicely, and seems to be picking up Teddy my naughty birmans, habits of stealing socks and under wear and carry them around in his mouth. He takes the things he steals into a crate that I have for him lol
I had a lot of trouble trying to get him to use his litter tray as I think where he had been with two small puppies he thought he had to go on the newspaper .Any paper left laying around he thinks is where he has to go on.He is going into his tray all on his own now though. He is gaining weight nicely as he was a little bag of bones when I got him.He is also slowly getting used to being groomed, which he will need done at least once a day as he gets older,as he has semi long thick Persian like fur. I keep you all updated on this little man and what he gets up to while he is in my care. He is now coming up 13 weeks old and will not be up for adoption until he has had is 2nd Vaccination which won't be for another few weeks

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats 1 tabby and 1 ragdoll
15-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #2

Re: Meet cookie

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww int he cute!!!!!!!!!! it is a he isnt he

Catsey Senior

15-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #3

yes he is a little boy

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats 1 tabby and 1 ragdoll
15-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #4

i want a ragdoll,my friend has one,he so cute,ragdolls r perfect for special needs kids,so mellow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #5

What a little dreamboat. Now that's why I couldn't foster kittens, I'd get much too attached.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
15-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #6

Aww, such a little cutie! You reminded me that our Birman, Misty (sadly now RIP) used to steal socks and occasionally underwear!

Catsey Senior

16-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #7

My birman Teddy steals socks and under wear I think that is where he has learnt from