Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #1

Saturday

Well its Saturday, weekend off.

Not sure what I am going to do.......but everyone have a good weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Morning Kazz, morning everybody!!

Nothing planned here for the weekend either, weather looks nice we might go for a walk.

Have a good one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #3

OKAY plans changed going to a garden open day tomorrow trying to get inspiration and ideas for my back garden. This is where I am going all being well.
http://www.fourseasonsgarden.co.uk/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
18-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #4

Like the look of that Kazz - might pick your brains for some much needed inspiration for my boring, plain grassy bank. Meantime I want the Summer and Autumn ones to be reflected in my garden next year.

Hope the weather is good enough for a walk EmmaG.

Random thought - these are the first kittens I have had that have not come with free fleas!!

Well we have drizzle here - you know the type of rain that isn't but you get soaked anyway.

The kitten's proper climbing frame has been delivered this morning.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/s...ng_trees/98034

It is in a box 68cmx44cmx38cm! The kittens will, I'm sure, help me build it later today.

Going into Glasgow with a friend tonight to see 'Joseph' hope it's good. (hope even more I get parked ok!)

Housework and shopping to fit in as well. Also just noticed on TV there is a film on - Clan of the Cave Bear, I really enjoyed the Earth Children book series so I have a dilemma now.

Enjoy your Saturday peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-09-2010, 11:38 AM   #5

That looks like a beautiful place to visit, Kazz. Love the photos of the garden in the seasons.
My garden is in need of a good sweeping after the high winds, and the lawnmower is out but the dew was heavy on the grass and I'm waiting for the sun to dry it up before I mow. Still blue sky here and fluffy clouds but don't know how long this will last.

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
18-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #6

It was sooooo cold in our house when we got up this morning that I gave in and put the heating on for the first time this Autumn. It now feels a lot nicer! Just the usual stuff to do, housework, eating, dog-walking etc. Hope you all have a good weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #7

Ppphewwww! First sit down today - with lunch and a Catsey catch up. We have made MrsH's mincemeat this morning - well, it overnighted last night and was warmed this morning. Still cooling down before brandy and bottling. Also made 3.5lbs of tomato and chilli relish. That's all bottled up now.

Have opened up the old chicken house. It still looks nice and dry inside. Just need to brush out all the cobwebs and put some newspaper and bedding down and see if Harley will take to it. The pop hole will obviously be left open for him. I'll see if I can tempt him to inspect it later with some biccies.

That garden looks really good Kazz - maybe a little overcrowded for my personal taste, but I do like the colours. I have had another bag of tulip bulbs delivered this morning. Called Brown Sugar, evidently they smell just like brown sugar ..... can't wait for Spring!!!

Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #8

Hi all. Really chilly this morning, only 18 C (64 F), wearing sweats and a sweater!! But it is sunny.It was so cool last night I had to close the bedroom windows; been open since sometime in May. Still reading my huge 1000 page epic so no library run today.

Mincemeat and relish, you're getting well stocked for Winter, Angie. Hope Harley likes his new digs. CM, you and the kittens will have fun assembling the climber ... pics, please! A pity to miss the Clan movie; maybe they will re-run it. I loved that series also. Kazz, looks a lovely place, enjoy!

Have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-09-2010, 04:52 PM   #9

Hello everyone,
the garden you are visiting looks nice Kazz, hope the weather is ok for you.
CM hope you have the Kittens climbing frame up by now and hope you enjoy Joseph tonight.
PP i was going to cut our grass but the rain came.
MrsH i have been holding out putting the fire on but had it on last night and now and like you say it's much nicer.
Angie, you sound like you've had a busy day.
Eileen glad you still have a book to read, i'm ploughing through mine from the library.
Carboot first thing for me today, got a boxed 1960's doll called Giggles and some fruit.
Then we went to watch the Bronxe assessment that Malaika should have been doing. Next time we will know what to do.
Also took some furniture over to my sons flat. Life is easier since he moved out but i still feel a bit sad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
18-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #10

Hello, all.
Gorgeous day today..so far. The last few days it has been playing tricks on us--sunny and gorgeous one moment and then rainy and overcast and fog the next. Wonder what's in store but will enjoy it while I can
K's friend is visiting this weekend. They've made a deal to trade one of K's old cars for some landscaping work K cannot physically do anymore. He'll stay the night tonight and work all day today and tomorrow. He lives several hours away so it's a bit of a drive for him. That car has been sitting untouched in K's shop for the last several years and needs a bit of fixing up at that so I think it's a fair deal.
Will probably potter about and mostly hang out with the kids and read and internet..I'm shy around people I haven't met before but K's known him for a few years..always been like that since I was a kid though; painfully shy
Have a good one, all