Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-09-2023, 07:57 AM   #1

Wet Saturday

Good morning Ladies,

Its wet here this morning. Hoping it dries up but im not hopeful! Had a lovely week off. Edinburgh on Monday, the Deer centre on Tuesday, bit of a chill day on Wednesday, Kelvingrove art gallery/museum Thursday and the transport museum yesterday. Felt like a very cultured holiday! It has been really good though. Also helped out with mantrailing on Thursday evening and i met some of the ladies from the biker group at Tim Horton for a coffee but felt weirdly out of place meeting them. We need to go check on Stevens sisters wee cat Olivia as they were away for the night.

Dinky lovely to see you posting again,we have missed you!! I hope you have a lovely weekend with Oren as he has been good this week!! He has probably been so well behaved because he wants to come and stay with you!! Glad the cats are all well. Hopefully the nicer weather comes in and you can get them shaved. Glad your internet is up and running again, have you had a chance to check your emails?

Robyn has finally stopped spotting thankfully so its no the "danger" week where she is more likely to get caught so we are being super careful with her but should be fine in a few days. I have signed her up for different classes. These ones have more structure in them which is what she needs. It also helps build a positive and stronger relationship between the owner and the dog.

Shelley, how are you doing being back at work after the summer holiday? Always hard going back after a break!! Im not looking forward to Monday! How are the pups doing? How is your dad and Rueben?

Have a lovely day ladies, i am away to get organised to get the girls out and then go see to Olivia