Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-09-2023, 06:35 PM   #1

Monday evening daily

Good evening ladies,

I hope you had a lovely weekend and a great Monday!!

We are now off on holiday for a week. Went to Edinburgh today which was nice. We visited the National Museum of Scotland as its been years since we have been. Also had a wander around the main strip of Edinburgh AND the sun was out which made it even better!! Not sure what the other plans are yet. I do need to get my car MOTd before the 4th October so will probably get it done this week whilst im off.

Robyn is still in season so i have pulled her from her classes as she has already missed the first 2 weeks so no point going for 2.

Dinky, how are you? Did you have Oren at the weekend or did you just go and visit Brenna and the kids? Has Janna been working this week? How are the kitties doing?

Shelley are you back at work now? How are you finding changing location? I do hope its all going well

Take care ladies

Dinky check your emails