Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-10-2019, 08:12 PM   #1

Hello all

Thought I would pop on and say Hello

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-10-2019, 08:22 PM   #2

Re: Hello all

hey Kazz, nice to see you around the forum xx

Catsey Veteran

18-10-2019, 09:04 PM   #3

Hello popped on as today tidying the front garden and little Acer (aka Eileen) is loosing her leaves and I thought Catsey.
How are you?

Catsey Veteran

19-10-2019, 08:07 AM   #4

Thats a shame eileens tree is losing its leaves. I have an acer in my garden too and it is doing the same. I will now think of EIleen as i didnt realise that was the tree plantedfor her x

I am good, just muddling along. Barney my springer has had a hard year but he seems to be over the worst of it now, Mia is doing amazing. Harris is cheeky and loving gettingoutside and skye is still a mums girl

How are things with you?

Catsey Veteran

19-10-2019, 11:13 AM   #5

Things are good here just back from a week in Majorca and getting used to just just being me and Gert (the dog) since Mom passed away in Feb this year. We are in a nice routine now. The tree was not planted for Eileen it was just know by me as Little Acer but came to be known to me as Eileen just did.

The tree we planted was in Moli's garden if you recall.

Glad the animals are doping well how are you?

Catsey Veteran

20-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #6

sorry to hear of your mums passing Kazz. Majorca is lovely, we were there a few years ago.

What kind of dog is Gert?

I remember now, i looked back n a couple of threads. Acer trees are lovely though.

Im good, just keeping busy with work and running and the pets.

Catsey Veteran

20-10-2019, 10:22 PM   #7

Gert is a rescue Staffie (what else) and a godsend since losing Mom keeps me going.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-10-2019, 09:54 PM   #8

Hello stranger. Glad to hear from you. I travel to the Midlands on an almost weekly basis now for work and each time I drive past the services where we met for you to hand over Myshka. Wow - that was a while ago. He's 13 and still pottering on - is diabetic and has pancreatitis now - but is stable with meds.

So sorry to hear about your Mum - I lost mine too some 18 months ago and it's something I don't think I will ever fully get over - even at my advanced age.

Catsey Veteran

22-10-2019, 06:37 PM   #9

hi Yola, its like a wee reunion on here lately lovely to see!! Just needs MAgs and DInky to pop in now which would be lovely

Hope you are well Yola x

Catsey Veteran

23-10-2019, 09:07 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Hello stranger. Glad to hear from you. I travel to the Midlands on an almost weekly basis now for work and each time I drive past the services where we met for you to hand over Myshka. Wow - that was a while ago. He's 13 and still pottering on - is diabetic and has pancreatitis now - but is stable with meds.

So sorry to hear about your Mum - I lost mine too some 18 months ago and it's something I don't think I will ever fully get over - even at my advanced age.
Hello Yola. I passed the services a couple of weeks ago and thought Myshka glad he is doing well.

Sorry to hear about your Mom it is hard and something as you say you never get over you just get on.

Thought I would try and pop on as I was thinking of the good old days.....will never return to that as book of face has taken over. However nice to catch up with you all. Pamela Eileen would be proud of you holding the fort.