Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
14-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #11

Re: New fosters....

Good to hear they're much better already, but how sad that there seems to be an endless stream of kits at the moment.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
14-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #12

Yes, its terrible how many kittens are looking for homes - it puzzles me as when I was keeping an ear open I found lots on Gumtree locally, prices ranging up to £100! Then I heard about some locally which were advertised in my friends post office window - and I had Alfie. Since then this same friend has told me of 3 more kittens needing a good home (free) and I read that our local RSPCA is overwhelmed. Also I read one Cats Protection League had 100 kittens in one area.....so tragic. I have already rung up to enquire about a voucher for neutering and was told to call back when Alfie is 5 months old. So glad those beautiful kittens are being cared for so well and I hope they all find good homes very soon. Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #13

oh poor babies, i'm sending lots of get better and be happy, healthy kittens vibes your way for them.......