Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 2 moggies, one tabby, one black and
07-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #1

Found cat - Near Folkestone, Kent

My parents have a cat who has been living in their garden for the past week. It is clearly a domesticated cat and is desperate to go into their house, but they are unable to take her on as they have 2 cats already.
They have taken her to a vet and she is not microchipped.
They have tried calling all rescue centres in the Kent area and noone seems to have reported her missing, nor do they have space to take her in.
If anyone knows of a missing cat in the area or of a rescue centre with space your help would be much appreciated.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
07-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #2

Re: Found cat - Near Folkestone, Kent

I hope you find the owners soon, there are places you can ring to report missing animals and they will be in touch with other areas I presume as they are nation wide, I am sorry but the name escapes me though they are usually to be found in the local newspapers advertising - its a free service - something like petsearch or such like, maybe someone else could enlighten me! Worth giving them a call, they sent quite a lot of people round to see a cat I found and took in once, hope that might help. Your parents and yourself sound like very caring people. Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #3

Re: Found cat - Near Folkestone, Kent

Try Mymoggy. Will post the link soon.