Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-07-2022, 08:27 AM   #1

Friday

Hello ladies,
Off to Southport today, the elderly gentleman friend whom I used to walk his dog whisky for the cinnamon Trust has left Howard and myself a gift of money in his will.
When whisky passed away I still visited Neil as he became a lovely friend, Howard did odd jobs for him.
We are taking ID and bank details to the solicitors.
Dinky, when my mum passed I kept so busy I didn't have time to think, Howard didn't think it the right thing to do at the time but it worked for me.
Pamela, did you manage to get your friend taken on.
Hope you are OK and ready for the weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-07-2022, 06:54 PM   #2

Re: Friday

Evening Shelley and Dinky.

That was so nice of your friend to remember you in his will. I hope you had a lovely day in Southport eventhough it would have been sad as well.

I also kept myself busy when mum passed but although it helped at the time, it was near the first anniversary i found it very difficult because i didnt give myself time to grieve properly.

I hope you are doing ok Dinky, i have been thinking of you.

I have been busy with work the last few days which has been great! I head down to Bristol on Thursday next week for work and back on the Friday. Looking forward to it. My friend hasnt heard yet how her interview has gone, hopefully next week!!

I had the strangest conversation yesterday!! A girl whom i have not seen or heard from in over 20years and i wasnt really a friend phoned me on [Sys edit: Contains pet forums]. She has been in Alaska for 20+ years. She told me a story that her friend she was staying with in Idaho had suddenly passed away and she had to leave the house and could she come and stay with me as she wants to come back to Scotland!! I have said to her i have no space here. In fairness i do but i barely know the girl and before she left for Alaska, she took advantage of my mum by asking her for money. I do feel bad for saying no but with all the costs going up, she wouldnt be working or have any income when she comes over we would have to pay for an extra mouth to feed and heat.

Anyway thats my strange story!!

Do you have any weekend plans ladies? We have booked tickets for tomorrow night to go and see the new Thor movie, really looking forward to it!!

Have a great weekend!!