Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
05-07-2022, 04:28 AM   #1

Tuesday Daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Just a quick note to let you both know that my beautiful Dickens was PTS an hour ago at the vet's. He was totally paralysed in his back legs, wasn't eating or drinking anything and his whole body was shutting. down. I am totally beyond devastated. I sat with him for an hour, talking and cuddling with him and his big blue eyes told me that he'd given up his fight. I didn't want to let him go ,but for Dickens, it was the kindest thing to do. I'm sitting here crying, I'm going to miss my big boy so much. I told him to go to Willow because she would be waiting for him and I know she will take care of him until I see them both again. I just can't believe he's gone. (See my recent post in Cat health section).

I hope you are both OK. Please remember to cuddle your kitties and pups today and tell them that you love them because they can leave your side so quickly and with no warning..

I'll post tomorrow when I feel a bit better

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-07-2022, 01:44 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday Daily.

Awww dinky I am soo sorry. Thinking of you. Can only imagine how you are feeling. He knows you loved him and he asked you to help him and you did xx Run free beautiful boy ❤️❤️