Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #11

Re: Stunted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbeam
Aw another dinky one, poor girl, people never cease to amaze me, surely its just common sense that animals need balanced nutrition just as we do I bet she's living the life of luxury now though I sometimes worry if Lotties poor start in life will cause her problems when she's older with her heart and organs, and if she will live as many years as she would have had she been fed properly, I suppose only time will tell, whatever happens we'l make sure she lives life to the full
Sorry, miscommunication lol. Teddie was fed chicken and fish by me, because it was basically the only food she could keep inside her. Anything else gave her chronic diahroea She came to me for 'free' from a friends friend who was a breeder. She had worms, fleas, ringworm, ear mites, suspected giardia and IBS. Tbh I don't expect her to live as long as an average cat, but I cherish every day we have together

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 moggy's
08-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #12

oops sorry alexgirl73, I thought you meant she wasn't being fed properly by previous owners, of course you were giving her the best thing as she was so poorly when you got her, hope I didn't cause any offence Hope Teddy is well now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #13

Luck little Lottie that you gave her a good home. Good for you for reporting the previous owner, i hope something is done to help the cats left behind

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 moggy's
08-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #14

Thanks Shelley, I hope so too, I did ask if they would update me but I havn't heard anything back I'm pretty certain that once it had been looked into there's no way it could have been left the way things were though