Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #1

Update Kits...

Daphnie went to another foster yesterday on her own, too much going on here for a scared kitten, and the girl phoned lastnight to say, she is letting her stroke her which is a great move forward....
Dutch is eating like there is no tomorrow, he has a fat little tum, and is playing with his sister......He is more like a kitten now, does not want me to cuddle him all the time, which is sad, but brilliant too it means he is recovering....
We got another kitten yesterday, Dixie, she is a beauty, same colouring as the rest, but much bigger, very like Daphnie to look at,I am begining to think we have 2 litters, Dixie and Daphnie look 10-12 weeks, Dutch & Daisy are 8 weeks on Monday...
Dixie is wary of the dogs, but is very cuddly, loves her tum tickled...I will give her a week to get used to all the houseold noises and she should then be ready for her new home......
So they all have homes to go toDaisy will be ready in 2 weeks, Dutch I want to see how he goes first..TBH hate the idea of rehoming him, have got very attached to the little fella
Will try and put some pictures on, my comp has been playing up and I could not get anything to upload in PB yesterday...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
25-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #2

Re: Update Kits...

Look forward to the pics
Glad they are doing well and have homes to go to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
25-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #3

So glad they all have honmes to go to Moli, that is why I fostered one dog and never again, he ended up with my dad, we all got very attached to him, the whole family! I'm just useless at at! I really feel for you with wee Dutch, I don't know how you do it. x

Catsey Veteran

25-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
So glad they all have honmes to go to Moli, that is why I fostered one dog and never again, he ended up with my dad, we all got very attached to him, the whole family! I'm just useless at at! I really feel for you with wee Dutch, I don't know how you do it. x
I do get attached to them Random, but not as much as Dutch, think because I nearly lost him, and spent nights up syringing milk down his throat ....he spent the first 4 days cuddled into me......Love him to bits, but I have enough already, and there is no point in fostering if I keep themPlus he needs a home of his own where he can be spoilt....!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #5

Glad they are all doing so well now and have all found new homes.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #6

Well Moli I knew one would get your heart eventually....but remember he needs a home of his own...

Catsey Veteran

25-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Well Moli I knew one would get your heart eventually....but remember he needs a home of his own...
He will get one Kazz, but it has to be gold platedI can understand how you felt about Oliver and Marcus.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #8

I refused to let them get close it would have been easy to open my heart to them but I locked part of it away when they came.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-01-2009, 01:13 PM   #9

I salute you Moli and Kazz - I could never do it, fostering must split you in two, especially with a "special" like little Dutch. I was thinking about it (after Merlin) but your comments have decided me against it. I would rather commit to a couple and give all to them - but then I would not already have a house full!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
25-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #10

It is very hard though, I was doing well with not getting attached to Bear 'til my dad said he had thought about taking him on permanently, then I let everything go and although he only went to my Dad's, half an hour away from me, it was still very hard to let him go.