Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #11

Re: Human/Animal Rights

I am thankful not to have seen that V.T - it would have upset me terribly I am sure.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 Cats
14-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #12

Believe me I feel like gouging my eyes out and my brain to forget about it, it is haunting me!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Short haired cross
03-07-2011, 12:11 PM   #13

Animals don't have a voice and will always be used by humans.

Changes can only happen from the top down, and the goverments respond to public pressure sometimes.

I'm a great believer in petitions. I like to sign an online petition every day. Imagine if everyone who loves animals signed a petition against their abuse, governments would have to sit up and take notice.

On a personal level, I think our own treatment of animals is the way forward too. This forum, for instance, values animals as individuals, and acknowledges their rights to the same considerations as most humans. As a new member here, that thought alone is very lifting to me.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 blackX and a gingerX
24-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #14

Yes, I believe both should have equal rights.

As somebody who communicates with animals I can honestly say that really, the world would be a much better place if we all listened to them.