Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
17-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #61

Re: I think the babys may be on the way!!!!! yay

Spaying/Neutering will always be a sensitive subject because it is so important.

I think this is one of those too late type of things. Its not like she can go back to the past & stop this from happening. She can stop this from happening in the future, but this is right now. Yes her cat should of been spayed in the very beginning, but she wasn't. Whatever happened. Its too late now. Lets just hope that her cat gets spayed afterwards.

I am one of those people who look at the positive even when there seems nothing to be positive about. We can be thankful that she cared enough to ask for help & that she cares enough for those kittens not to just throw them away like some evil people would. She is trying to be happy in an unknown situation. No matter what she did or didn't do, we were asked for help for the mum cat & her kittens.

With opinions set aside. When we all love cats so much, our emotions can get heated
And thats understandable. But remember, regardless of any situation, we are all here to help the kittens & cats first.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: Bengal
18-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #62

Re: I think the babys may be on the way!!!!! yay

Thread locked pending review.

Closed Thread