Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
22-12-2005, 10:43 AM   #11

Re: Daily shred/Thursday...

I just got an e-mail - my new laptop is being despatched today and will arrive tomorrow! Hooray!

Means I can get some show-off photos of my gorgeous girls on here - and keep in touch with people over the Christmas break, phew!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-12-2005, 10:59 AM   #12

Wow everyone's up early!!

Well last night I had a crisis when I turned up to collect Domi from holiday care club we discovered he'd lost 'Teddy' his comforter. Teddy #2 is at my Mum's for repairs so we all spent about 1/2 hr hunting for Teddy #1. No luck However received a phone call at 7.30 this morning (the head of the holiday club had gone in ultra-early to find the darned thing) that Teddy had spent a comfortable night in the Barbie box

Also last night we had neighbours coming round to introduce their beautiful Birman cat to ours as we will be 'sitting' him over Christmas. In order to get dinner out of the way quickly we got some ready-meal curry bits and peices. Well one (unbeknown to us) had cashew nuts in which triggered my nut allergy. So sadly I missed out on the visit due to ecxessive bathroom occupation (by me).

But by all accounts Darcy and Gizmo spent the whole visit moaning and hissing at each other. Should make for an interesting Christmas

Well that was yesterday!! Today we are taking our staff for a pub lunch locally here in the village where our office is. And at 4 we're interviewing another Polish candidate for our Junior Project Manager role.

Right!! Off to do some work

**Edited to say; will be collecting my digital camera from repair tomorrow so be prepared for an onslaught of seasonal pics***

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-12-2005, 11:03 AM   #13

Hope you are feeling a bit better today Yola. My daughter has a nut allergy. Pretty scarey isnt it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-12-2005, 11:30 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Hope you are feeling a bit better today Yola. My daughter has a nut allergy. Pretty scarey isnt it?
Just eaten a bag of mini cheddars and a caramel muffin so yes, much better thanks (just tired and a bit wobbly)!!

I've had this allergy as long as I remember and thankfully it's not life- threatening just seriously unpleasant

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-12-2005, 12:35 PM   #15

Yola - glad you're better. I remember the comforter panic when Katie's Fluff (blue, Mothercare ted) disappeared after a visit from a friend. Phone call, second phone call, are you sure you haven't got him? Panic panic despair.......he turned up a couple of days later squashed in the lego box!

It is such a beautiful day. Bright sun now, about 12C (56F), and just lovely. been to town; the market is jumping, all the kids are squeaky-excited, real christmas trees (all sizes) reduced to £5 - almost worth waiting to do the decorations at that price! Brewery has its new beer on offer this month at £12 for a dozen pint bottles.....all's well with the world.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-12-2005, 12:39 PM   #16

Morning all...it's dull and gloomy here today. Have been having a good clean up this morning which will make things a bit easier for Saturday....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
22-12-2005, 01:17 PM   #17

been to the docs,had a walk now resting up for the rest of the day,hubbys doing the hovvering for me will hoover the chairs 2morrow for intended visit of cat allergic son in law.
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-12-2005, 02:34 PM   #18

Afternoon all, just hd a lovely walk in the rain with the dogs, now I have to take my son home to colloct clothes for the next few days......Hubby home tonight....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-12-2005, 05:34 PM   #19

There is the most wonderful pink/red sky tonight. Hope it's correct and there will be a delightful day again tomorrow - pre xmas walk on the beach. May need it - birthday dinner in town tonight.
So' I'll head off to bathe/wallow and do my hair. Have a pleasant evening all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-12-2005, 05:36 PM   #20

Enjoy your meal this evening DM