Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #1

Malteser Monday

Good afternoon! It's just past 12. Having a bit of a showery one this morning, got caught good and proper in the petrol station.

Seen to Poppy, just let her out in the yard today, no walkies, she will be let out later by Tom when he comes home from school. I have a busy afternoon. we are going to a new group set up in the local rugby club for Alzheimers/Dementia affected folk and their carers, called the Forget-me-Not Club then Ceri has a hair cut booked for 3pm.

Going to catch up with the Tour de France now the tennis has finished. Wasn't that a fabulous final yesterday

See you later x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #2

Re: Malteser Monday

Loved the Tour de France. Holme Moss isn't far from us and we know it well. It's a pig to drive up let alone cycle.

What a brilliant thing for the rugby club to do PP.

Quite bright here at the mo, think I mght clean windows. The cats have a bad habit of sneezing when they are sat in the front windowsill! Need to scale Mount Ironing or else I'll run out of clothes! Spot ons for Big Fooze and Swirl today. Swirl hates it, Big Fooze is very laid back. Barnaby has a gold, sparkly flea collar as befits his status as Daddies favourite cat. We didn't think he would appreciate a boring collar. He poses in the windowsill, not that he's vain or anything.

Hope all have a great day, make the most of the sunshine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #3

Afternoon PP and FM and those to toddle along later ....

A breezy dry day here with sunshine, quite warm. Perfect day for hanging out washing, but I don't have any to put out .....

Good wishes to the Forget-Me-Not Club, PP - what a great thing for the rugby club to start up. I hope that you and Ceri enjoy it.

FM - I'd love to see a pic of Barnaby in his sparkly collar and/or your cats sitting on the window sill. My OH has a continuous job getting dog nose smears off our windows! Good luck with the ironing - I had a spate of needing to iron our bedding, but I've gone back to the careful folding and the not ironing anything game. Don't know why I had the attack, but glad it was just a quick passing phase

Have a good day everyone!

PS I Maltesers!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Nice and sunny here, been out with the pooches, then home to post off some parcels.
Scubbed a few dolls and going to hopefuly put one poor soul back together
Hopefuly my neighbour will be back home today after a few days away, i have been caring for their hanging baskets and tomato plants.As i haven't really got green thumbs i have been living in fear of them wilting.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #5

Will post more photos of the tribe when I have the patience to deal with photobucket and I can stand the increase in cost to my mobile phone bill!! We don't have a digital camera and I'd have to get my 6 year old niece to show me how to use it! Just spot onned TBF and Swirl. Swirl went nuts and ran outside, TBF went back to sleep!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-07-2014, 08:12 PM   #6

late heck in from me. Been working then home and OH went jogging and i took the bike and cycled alongside him. Running is not for me, prefer my bike. I left him 3/4 of the way home and he went and got the car and i cycled the rest of the way home. Shattered now!!

Loving we are keeping the chocolate theme going