Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #11

Re: Crash!!!

One of the guys here, his wife ran into the back of a woman who was happily driving along a dual carriageway who promptly stopped dead with no obvious reason for doing so! Sadly it was deemed her fault

Aparently it's now a bit of an insurance scam, if you want to have your car written off; slam your brakes on

I too am pleased it was civil. There's nothing worse when everyone's a bit shaken and upset to have someone ranting and screaming.

Pour yourself a big, fat brandy and breathe deeply (not whilst slurping the brandy though)!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #12

Just treated myself to a big fat apple turnover and a cuppa, feel shivery and a little sleepy now tbh. Gonna make a start on making some dinner and get the hoover out, this evening will be an evening by the telly I think, curl up with the kitties.
Thanx again every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-09-2008, 04:01 PM   #13

Oh dear Elaine I'm glad you aren't injured but take care,the shock can catch you up a few hours on. Take plenty of rest and keep talking about it. The metal cans we drive around in can always be replaced, its just so damn inconvenient, isn't it?
Yola, thats awful about that scam business, some evil beggars about !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
29-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #14

It does sound as though you are in a bit of shock Elaine, I'm not surprised. Sorry this has happened, but pleased you are okay.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #15

Oh! Elaine so sorry, hope the van is not too badly damaged, and mainly pleased that you are ok....x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #16

I;m fine thanx, feeling a little stiff and will probably feel more so tomorrow but ~I'm fine, no real damage other than the van. Oh and my diary flew out of the overhead compartment and hit me in the face Should I be laughing at that?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I;m fine thanx, feeling a little stiff and will probably feel more so tomorrow but ~I'm fine, no real damage other than the van. Oh and my diary flew out of the overhead compartment and hit me in the face Should I be laughing at that?
If you do not laugh Elaine, you will probably cry!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #18

Glad you are fine and no one was hurt. Have to say agree with Yola a chap from work his daughter hit someone who stopped in the middles of a road for no reason...apparently it is a scam if you want your car written off get hit in the rear.......I know Phil said his daughter a lady in her 20's said there was no reason to stop.Isn't it odd it happens to women...maybe less of a threat.Hope it gets all sorted quick.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
29-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #19

Sorry you've had such a rotten day Elaine. I think your idea of TV and kittie-cuddles is exactly what you need. Hope it all gets sorted out easily by the insurance.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
29-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #20

Hope you feeling ok now mate, and not too stiff, have a nice relaxing evening with your babies ((((hugs))))