Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
25-03-2006, 08:35 PM   #1

Panacur Worming Treat/Tablets

I ordered some of these worming tablets online - the ones that taste like a treat, and just thought I would let everyone know that my two loved them. Sat waiting for me to open the pack, and gobbled down the two halves each of the tablet like it was really yummy

Will be recommending and buying these again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-03-2006, 08:49 PM   #2

Re: Panacur Worming Treat/Tablets

I am a convert to these too Donna and I never had a problem worming my lot. It's got to be so much nicer for the cat eating a tablet from free will than having one rammed down it's throat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
25-03-2006, 08:52 PM   #3

Yes Fran, total enjoyment for the cat and total enjoyment that I still have my hands!!!

They didnt even know they were being treated and I do not think they are expensive either so its a win-win situation!!! I used to use the granuals on their food that the vet prescribed but they never ate all their food, and I was never certain how much they actually had, so at least this way it is 100% fail proof!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
04-04-2006, 08:53 AM   #4

Yes, these are very good, its what we use to worm our feisty surgery cat, Tuppence! They are called Panacur Favourites if anyone wants to try them, and are available from your vet surgery. They can be given every 3 months as a preventative.

For cats who won't even eat these - there's a revolutionary new product on the market that treats all worms the same as Drontal - its called Profender and its a Spot-On treatment. A hand-saver when it comes to ferals!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
04-04-2006, 09:04 AM   #5

I tried this on a very nervous foster, and he didn't really like it all that much. So, haven't tried it since.