Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
02-02-2008, 09:24 AM   #11

Re: February

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
January seems to have whizzed by quite uneventful. February will hopefully see a few signs of buds appearing on the shrubs etc when the gardens start coming back to life...

We also have an extra day this month as it's a leap year ........ all you single girls out there, this is the year for you to pop the question..

Our holidays are already booked, we are off to Egypt on 31st March and we've booked a week later in the summer in Devon.
I didn't realise you were going so soon. I thought You had booked it for much later on in the year. That's really exciting then isn't it X

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
We're going for two weeks Eileen..

Two weeks? Who's going to keep us in check whilst you're away! I didn't think mods were allowed leave of absense

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Two weeks? Who's going to keep us in check whilst you're away! I didn't think mods were allowed leave of absense
@ Yola!

Shhhhhh.... don't tell Anne and Carole I'm away!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #14

Mags you cannt leave us, all hell will break loose if there is no one here to keep me in check
Seriously, I hope you will have a lovely time xxx
Nothing planned for me this year as i will be embarking on my big plan to become self employed, so I'll have to work hard to make it work.
Yola I can sympathise with the birthday thing, I turn 42 next week, cannt say i am over the moon about the prospects of becoming an old fart but maybe the fact I have the mentallity of a 12 year old will see me through

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
02-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Mags you cannt leave us, all hell will break loose if there is no one here to keep me in check
Nothing planned for me this year as i will be embarking on my big plan to become self employed, so I'll have to work hard to make it work.Yola I can sympathise with the birthday thing, I turn 42 next week, cannt say i am over the moon about the prospects of becoming an old fart but maybe the fact I have the mentallity of a 12 year old will see me through
Thats a big thing in itself though Elaine isn't it. I'm sure it will all go without a hitch, you are very strong minded for a 12 year old

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
02-02-2008, 07:39 PM   #16

I dislike January, anti-climax after Christmas, was mum's Birthday and the anniversary of her death......

February, much better, daffodils in bud, abundance of snowdrops and crocuses in the garden. It is my (46th) Birthday today!!! Had a lovely relaxing facial and pedicure this afternoon and have just ordered an Indian take-a-way! My sisters 50th Birthday on wednesday, my daughter is 18 on 16th and OH is 58 on the same day!! We are going to London to the theatre and then to Planet Hollywood for dinner. My son who is at uni in Cardiff is getting the train down and meeting us there! February is a busy (and expensive) month for us.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-02-2008, 07:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Nothing planned for me this year as i will be embarking on my big plan to become self employed, so I'll have to work hard to make it work.
Yola I can sympathise with the birthday thing, I turn 42 next week, cannt say i am over the moon about the prospects of becoming an old fart but maybe the fact I have the mentallity of a 12 year old will see me through
only 42 by god woman your still a youngster, wait until your 53 this year then your know what being an old fa** is
im thinking of joining the nifty fiftys keep fit club

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
Thats a big thing in itself though Elaine isn't it. I'm sure it will all go without a hitch, you are very strong minded for a 12 year old

and thanx for the vote of confidence. It is a big thing and quite scarey too but exciting

Boysmum, you go right ahead and join the nifty fifties club, I'll be right behind you at the farty forties club

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
03-02-2008, 08:53 AM   #19

I seem to spend much of february looking out for signs spring is here, I love seeing the spring flowers coming up, the days getting a little longer. March is the biggie for me tho, I turn 35

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
03-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #20

Hooray for February. Back to the agrden and enjoy the lengthening days. Still light at 5.30 now, so it's improving.