Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
01-02-2008, 08:39 AM   #1

Hello :)

Right firstly Im sorry for going AWOL and not leaving a note
You lot can really talk cant you I have 5 pages to try and catch up on
I have been sooooo busy this last week.
Have had staff meetings at work,plus my one to one with HR which was supposed to fill me in about our place closing down,I still dont know any more than I did a week ago.We have a guideline date of june,but it could go before that,could go after that
Have nearly finished filling out my application forms for Uni (have decided to apply for 2 Universities now) all im waiting on now is my reference off my manager which hopefully shouldnt be too much longer,really want to get them submitted now. Have been trying and failing badly to recap on my maths as there is a maths exam to get into one of the universities,got alot of work to do
Will be gong and working on a ward on sunday for some experience(we work in bungalows so ward experience will look great on my application),Im really excited!!!
Cats are all fine,Milo is actually turning into a bit of a bully!!!!
Oh and I have no idea how Ive done it,think I may have slept funny but have pulled all the muscles in my kneck,shoulders and top of my back........ouch!!
I think thats pretty much all thats been going on with me.
Im now off to try and catch up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
01-02-2008, 08:58 AM   #2

Re: Hello :)

That is as much catching up im going to get done this korning,im off to bed now,I was working lat night.
Catch you all later

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-02-2008, 01:02 PM   #3

Good to know you've been busy and not ill, Erin ... ...was wondering where you had got to!

I like your determination to do well and I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time.

Best of luck to you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #4

Glad you're back, and were busy, not ill!! Things are hectic right now, aren't they....sleep well, chat later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-02-2008, 08:39 PM   #5

Yay!!! Your back