Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
31-01-2008, 08:26 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning all, a VERY windy day here Haven't got much planned for today. Just about to feed the kittens and then let madness reign on the house when they all charge around like lunatics for a couple of hours I'm making the most of it as two of the kittens are going to their new home early next week

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
31-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Thursday

morning all, yep getting bad here as well. the boys didnt spend too long outside today. think they are gonna spend the day all snuggly in their boxes (by the radiators)
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #3

It's blowing the mother of all gales here, and the rain is lashing down. I'm still in my coat and scarf here in the office. Can't seem to get warm.

OH has gone to a meeting in Brighton today so won't be back in the office until very much later. Hopefully the trains won't be too disrupted by the weather, as I've just heard they've closed Dover due to the high winds

Lots to plough through today, both home admin and work bits, so ought to get on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
31-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #4

Morning all, weather is horrendous here too, even Bubbles only dashed out for a pee and didn't dawdle as she normally does

My husband comes home today yay - hoping the trains aren't too affected by the weather Trying to get the house looking nice so busy day hehe.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
31-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #5

Morning all, very cold and windy here but the sun is shinning
Just getting ready to head off and see to my gorgeous dogues. Have got myself new wellies for the walk across the muddy feilds, cannt wait to see what the dogues think of them They are black with pink paw print
I'll take my camera with me today and see if I can get some good piccies of the dogues for you all.
Does any one know where I can find a logo for my business? I have no idea where to find such things and I'd like one so I can start getting my flyers out and get bookings in.
Have a great day every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
31-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #6

Morning all. Its finaly stopped raining here and the sun has come out. Kado wants to go out where going out in a bit he is driving us mad by crying by the door then standing on the keyboard. Looking after my neighbours cat whilst she is on holiday from today. Its a love hate relationship with the cat i love her she hates me. I hope every one has a great day today

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #7

Morning everyone, heavy rain and gales here.. and sleet/snow is forecast for tonight... I can't see Cassie venturing outside for a while yet....... she looks far too comfy snuggled up in a chair..

Just routine tasks here today..

Stay dry, stay warm and have a nice day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Does any one know where I can find a logo for my business? I have no idea where to find such things and I'd like one so I can start getting my flyers out and get bookings in.
Elaine, you have to (a) design one (b) get one designed for you or (c) find one that you like online or similar and just tweak it a bit to make it fit what you want. Just be careful to make it different enough and also don't use one that belongs to a potential competitor . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #9

Booked a days holiday today to take Dad to hospital check up however it was cancelled by Dad and Mom and they forgot to tell me. PARENTS!!!!

However I am off to pay bills etc bit of shopping etc etc etc. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #10

Hello all! Blowing the mother of all hoolies here and lashing with rain. Looks like it's coming from southerly direction off the sea. Banshees in the letterbox time. Merlin actually came INTO our bed this morning looking for warmth, poor wee cat. I have a T-shirt, thin fleece and cable knit jummy on today! Keep safe everyone!

Oh and track suit and very thick socks in case you thought I'd nought on down below!!!!