Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
30-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

lol, glad to be of assistance Moli!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #12

Afternoon, ladies! Sun is shining and winds howling: 3 degrees, wind chill-1; a cold front is coming thru. Feel much better today, chest congestion eased; decided I'm going to live after all......like most people who are never sick, when I'm sick, I'm dying.., so off on the usual market run.

Yola: glad the pain is gone, hope the ABs knock out the infection ASAP!
Fran: poor Tom! The tweaking should help....hugs to Mildred!
DM: spot on, your scenario is the same as Kazz'. I agree its the most plausible, especially as none of the vets I contacted reported an injured little black cat. Although if she were hit by a car and crawled off to a hidey spot to die....
Ah so, enough speculating, I may never know. Sure you'll wow them in London tonight!!
Moli: cut sounds very nice!

Snow????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
30-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #13

Glad your illness has turned a corner dandy X Hope Onyx comes home at some point. If not hopefully she was eating somewhere else and has settled there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
31-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #14

DM - given Onyx' 'lifestyle' and the way you interact(ed, maybe) if you think about it, you were never going to know the end of her story, whether new home or something more sad.
I'll raise a glass to her sitting in front of a fire, and to you for facilitating that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #15

That right Eileen you and she were always really destined to be a chapter or two in each of your life stories.
She is I think a free spirit very like you, maybe Onyx was checking out the standard of residence for passing travelling cats.