Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #1

Daoly thread/Saturday

Gotta get in there first
Morning all, will be heading off to bed soon, just thought I'd pop on for a bit after driving back from Turriff. Have drunk too much coffee and am a little too wired to go to bed just yet.
Not alot to tell you all, Graham has been ill the last few days with a sickness bug, am hoping I'm not gonna get it now.
Had a great day with the dogues on thursday, Tally decided to ro;; around in goose poop Had to give her a wash down as she had turned from a rich brown to a yucky shade of green Still we had a good afternoon anyway.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
26-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #2

Re: Daoly thread/Saturday

Morning all Off out for Tesco Breakfast and shopping soon, then have to get Tony packed and ready to go tomorrow.

He's off on a training course from tomorrow til thursday so it's just me and the girls for a few days. I'm such a wuss, I hate it when he's not here

Fizz has found a new place to sleep of a night time - behind my head She wriggles into a spot between my pillow and the headboard and she spent all last night there lol.

The really odd thing is, Squeak used to do the same so it was both nice and also brought a lump to my throat at first. Bless her

That's about it Have a great day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
26-01-2008, 09:25 AM   #3

morning all;
im off for a soak in the bath, then out for a few hours.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-01-2008, 10:13 AM   #4

Morning all, just having loads of fun watching 11 kittens trash my house They're full of life this morning they are!! Will be going up to the horses soon, then not much planned but washing cleaning etc....

Hope you all have a great weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-01-2008, 10:45 AM   #5

Grete - I'm on my own this weekend too, so we'll form an abandoned wives solidarity group! I'm pretty used to it though, which doesn't mean to say I enjoy it. Sometimes I like having the place to myself, sometimes not.
Sunshine again - hoping the allotment will be dry enough to get cracking next week (stands back and waits for snow and gales, after such a suggestion)
26 January already. My most-hated month is passing without too much hassle. The days are already looking out (is that a west-Country expression or does everyone use it - and it's counterpart looking in - to mean lengthening (or shortening)). It was quite light at 5.10pm yesterday.
Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #6

Afternoon, ladies! Nothing to report here but the weather: cold still hanging in there, it's -1 now, wind chill -5, and partial sunshine. But at least the days are longer in the evening now...Did my usual library run; planning a very lazy afternoon as I don't feel especially well; think I might be getting a cold. Almost never do, been several years since the last one; will take some extra Vitamin C to jump-start the immune system!
Hope all enjoy the weekend.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #7

Hiya all had a lovely day here, went and looked at some new build houses - not thinking of moving but want to put in some built in wardrobes and fancied a couple of ideas.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-01-2008, 07:07 PM   #8

Had a bit of a lie in today. Posh had a bad night. Was crying on and off til 3am. Seems the pain relief has worn off now. Both of us shattered today. Will just chill out now ... cold here too.