Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-01-2008, 09:13 AM   #21

Re: Help please......

I too left nursing because of being so disillusioned and had got so fed up with nursing figures, statistics and targets at the expense of nursing people. I would never return to nursing now but having said all that, things were so very different when you and I trained Grete and we had to live through all these changes that we so didn't like. This is sadly the story of so many nurses of our era that are now no longer in nursing. Erin is such a young and vivacious girl, hot for the challenges ahead of her, she won't know how nursing used to be only how it is now, so it's a different ball game for her imo. I wish you the very best of luck Erin, follow your dream girl

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
30-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #22

Re: Help please......

Your person spec is excellent Erin, they will definetly accept you on that. Well done. There are just a couple of type errors which I am sure you have spell checked. I wish you the best of luck.
I know a couple of people who qualified and then went into district nursing because they really enjoyed being part of the community and having a 1:1 time with patients away from the contraints of the hospital.
If you are on the wards the patients will be glad to be looked after by you, with your caring manner and approach.