Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-01-2008, 08:20 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, cold here this morning. The weather clock is reading -1 degrees and it's my morning to do the horses....brrrrrr Better get wrapped up as it's always a degree or two cooler up at the farm Not much else planned but usual household chores and kitten cuddling

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Sunshine! Hooray.
Hope you get some too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
22-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #3

Morning all

It's frosty here too. Lady next door is away so I am feeding her horses for the week.
Slate kitchen floor tiles arrived today, very excited.
Got an eye infection,

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #4

Well I am off out to jet wash the neighbourhood I think had cavitywall insulation put in yesteday and the "stuff" appeaars to have covered the window sills everything and next door..... ...luckily next door are really nice,but still feel guilty may get Anne a bunch of flowers to say sorry.

Other than that out and about today see you soon. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-01-2008, 05:16 PM   #5

Hi, all! It's up to freezing this morning! Never thought I'd be so glad to see that, but it's been bitterly cold for the past two days; furnace running continuously...oh joy, the fuel bill .....couldn't get to the market this morning as there was a big fire across the street from it and Wisconsin Avenue was closed to both vehicular and foot traffic! No one injured, luckily, but a mild annoyance as I had to change dinner plans ...

No change in the Onyx situation....

Hope all have a lovely day; BC: sorry to hear about the eye ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-01-2008, 06:30 PM   #6

Evening all
I have had a really nice day today. My Mum truly spoilt me. Firstly she asked me to run her to the bank.

Then could we go to a certain shopping mall. When we got there she took me to a jewelers and said pick a chain (for my neck). I didn't know what to say. She then told me a price range, which I thought very generous but too much. Anyway I picked one and we moved on to other shops. She then spotted a sale!.We went in for a wee lookie and she bought me a new coat. Turns out she new the sale was on as one of her friends told her!!!

I then went to pick Ceilidh up from school. On the way home she told me I was the best Mum in the world and she loved me. Who could ask for more!!! and it's not even my birthday.

This evening I'm just going to chill as I'm pretty sore. Oh yes and I got word to go back to the pain clinic for my injections on Monday!!!!