Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, another dismal, very wet day here Not much planned for today. It's not my day to do the horses, so I don't have to brave the wet weather this morning Just seeing Em off to School then I'll let the kittens out for a romp round. After being couped up in the kitten room all night, they fly around like lunatics first thing in the morning

Hope you all have a great day and that at least some of you don't have any rain today!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
21-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

A horrible day here too for us in Leeds

Again not a very busy day planned here for us. Just spending time with the cats and kittens and the usual housework.

Have a good day everyone

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-01-2008, 10:12 AM   #3

Morning! It's dry! About time. So dry that the patio and the dreaded deck are actually dry too. Speaking of deck, my boob-bruise, now one week old, is just starting to change colour, from dead black to maroon with yellow specks. Still hurts a bit, like when I forget and cross my arms.
Went to mums and took her out to lunch yesterday. She is doing well, and is getting more and more back to her old cheerful and energetic self.
Hope everyone has a god day and I hope the continued rain up north doesn't cause any flood problems

Catsey Veteran

21-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #4

Absolutely pouring with rain here still Going to have to build an ark (quite seriously!) if it continues in this vein

DM - that sounds like a really nasty bruise and in such a sensitive area too

Eileen - I am praying for news of Onyx today...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #5

Rain rain and more rain here And looks like that's going to be the case for most of the week Not really much to report, juggling with some tricky stuff this week at work so might be a bit preoccupied - well, more so that usual

I too hope that Onyx has found her way home . . .

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #6

Horrible wet and windy day here.. Went into town this morning and saw several umbrellas blown inside out and people not risking their brollies getting soaked through..

Nothing happening here today other than every day to day stuff..

Hoping for good news about Onyx later....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #7

Afternoon all, dare I say we have a lovely sunny day, got windows open today get some air in the house, the boys have been out for a couple of hours, going dog walking soon, then some ironing to tackle....
Have a good afternoon all..

DM..Hope there is news of Onyx today...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #8

Thanks so much for your kind wishes, but no Onyx... Wednesday at breakfast was the last time she was seen.... still hoping that someone took her in, as the weather has been bitterly cold here, most unusual. Remember two weeks ago it was 22 degrees? Well, right now it's -7 and wind chill is -12..; we may make it up to 0 today! No warm up in sight till the weekend.

Just routine stuff here; did the marketing, Leia didn't even ask for the porch to be opened this morning...smart girl! Hope the rain lets up for those who are being deluged........

Enjoy the day, stay warm and dry ......

Catsey Veteran

21-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #9

Oh Eileen, she can't have just vanished after all this time she has come to trust you. I so hope you get news of her soon x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #10

You know I am walking round at work with my fingers crossed, for Onyx to be returned to you Eileen. Hope it comes true very soon.