Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
18-08-2006, 09:06 AM   #1

catch up time.

I've had a few weeks away from CP & when I come back to say hi..........you've moved & changed.
Looks good though!

Well Hello all. & hi to any newbies I've not met. Thought I'd pop in to say hello.

The building work is coming on well, we are still living in the caravan & it is starting to get a bit much now! However we can see light at the end of the tunnel now. The plasterer / electrician are working now & the carpenter is currently putting in the staircase. Hoping to move back in, in 3 weeks time.

Bluebell, Emily & Smudge are fine. Bluebell is growing into a beautiful girl.

Carli has now finished her maternal duties & sent her 11 pups off to their GD puupy walkers.

Now as for CP - there's no way I can catch up with a months worth of posts - so have I missed much? One thing I have been wondering is ..... Hows Yola? Any news? Can't be long now. Anything else I need to know about? Hows the new Wiggy? & has anyone had any new animals?

My rescue cats are all well. Still can't use PC at home so can't do photos for a while.

Anyway we go on holiday this weekend for 2 weeks. Then hopefully we will be able to get sorted after that.

So hope you are all well & speak soon.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-08-2006, 09:23 AM   #2

Re: catch up time.

Hi Smudgley, good of you to pop in! I bet you'll be glad when all that work is finished and you can get back to home comforts....

We haven't seen an awful lot of Yola these lately....I expect these last few weeks are very trying for her.

Pleased to hear Smudge, Emily and Bluebell are well....and Carli has finished her maternal duties. Fran's Tikka produced 5 pups last week and Maddie should be having her litter as we speak

Have a good holiday (we are away the same time as you!) and hope to see you again soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-08-2006, 10:08 AM   #3

Aw Smudgely - thanks for the kind thoughts!!! I'm fine, just PC problems are consipiring to keep me away - that was the good thing about being in the office; endless access to a superb connection. But should be back guns blazing (so to speak) during next week

I hope you have a lovely holiday away and that by the time you return your house will be returned to a usable state - look forward to seeing much more of you around CP (ooops - Catsey)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-08-2006, 10:16 AM   #4

Yay good to see you again!!

We've got another 2.5 cats, say .5 because the one is an entire male and can't find him to have him done yet. So we've now got Moli cat aged 13 months, Salt & Pepper aged approx 16-18 months and the newest arrival is Timmy aged 10-11 weeks.

Have a great holiday!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-08-2006, 12:23 PM   #5

nothing exciting to report here im afraid, LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
18-08-2006, 03:51 PM   #6

Great to see you back for a while Smudgley, missing the pictures of your kits!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
18-08-2006, 03:53 PM   #7

Welcome back Smudgely, glad you are all well.

"Biggles" arrives next wednesday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-08-2006, 05:33 PM   #8

Hiya

Nice to speak to you. Nothing new my end, have a good holiday are you away caravaning?????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-08-2006, 06:02 PM   #9

Nice to "see" you smudgley.
Hope your back as a regular soon again. Glad things are moving along nicely for you. I bet you'll never look at a caravan in the same light again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
18-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #10

Hi Smudgley, nice to hear from you again!!! Nothing exciting happening here so missed nothing from me!!