Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-08-2006, 08:28 AM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Friday

Is it me or haven't we had a daily thread for the past few days?

Today is really, really grotty, have had thunderstorms on and off for the past few hours. Salt is insisting on staying outside , Moli dived in throught he door as soon as the rain had eased enough to come out of hiding and the kittens aren't bothered by the storm at all. They were too busy being escape artisits and thundering round like a herd of elephants. Reminded me of Moli & Sox when they were younger chasing each other round the house

Parents are coming up this afternoon for a few hours, we're gonna take the kids to Pizza Hut or KFC.

Have a good day everyone and I hope the weather isn't as horrible with you as it is here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-08-2006, 08:32 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Friday

morning all, raining agin (theres a change) i was going to market this morning, but think i might leave it, nothing worse than going to a market and all the stuffs covered up or the stall holders have those covers up that collect water, and i always end up getting soaked
oh well thats my morning moan out the way, take care all,

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-08-2006, 08:59 AM   #3

Morning Nae, morning BM, morning all!

I think the daily thread was overlooked yesterday in our shock transformation!
What a night!! Thunderstorms and heavy rain throughout......garden has certainly had a good watering now before we go away

Nothing much planned for today except final touches to the packing...

Enjoy your day everyone!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
18-08-2006, 09:22 AM   #4

Morning all...g-grans eightieth birthday today..shes gone off to dorset for the day with two of my great aunts (her daughters) to her southern located offspring and their families..
Her cake is ALL done..iced...writing iced etc..looks, (and tastes!!) lovely-will post pics later-i'm very proud!
Not much planned for today..off out and about at some point..if the rain holds off!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-08-2006, 10:05 AM   #5

Started off raining, now bright and sunny. Will waddle into town for a pedicure shortly, as hubby has taken Dominik for a 'Thomas' day at the Watercress Line stream railway. It's Domi's 3rd birthday on Sunday so the trip is in honour of that!!

Have not had a PC OR internet connection for the last day and a half . . . the old PC kept crashing and the new one has compatibility problems with my modem which meant the connection kept dropping out every few seconds redering it useless.

Back on the old PC now so we'll see how long it lasts!!!!

Must jump in the shower now so will catch up with the wonderful new-look Catsey.com upon my return from town!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #6

Awww hope Domi has a fab day, we're taking our kiddies for a Thomas Day Out next Saturday at Dean Forest Railway. you just relax and have a nice quiet day.

Mags have a lovely holiday

Luke I hope your g-gran has a wonderful day and can't wait to see piccies of the cake.

BM I know what you mean I'm normally jinxed like that aswell, get soaked through then I'm miserable all day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-08-2006, 12:07 PM   #7

Afternoon all.
took Ceilidh to school this morning then totally spoilt myself. Had (for the first time in my life a sunbed) It was great on my back! Then came home, had a shower and played about with some new make up I bought yesterday. Now I'm just chilling.
As for the weather it cant decide what to do. We have had Sun, rain and a bit windy. At the moment its overcast but stil warm.
Have a good one everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
18-08-2006, 06:46 PM   #8

Afternoon all, nothing exciting to report here. Getting a bit chilly in the mornings and evenings and there has been lots of rain. Soon be time to put the skirts and sandals away and get out my boots and trousers!!

Supposed to be going to a work conference thingy tonight but the ex has decided not to pick the kids up (his usual night) as he is going out. No notice or nothing and not even a "would it be ok?".

Really angry with him as it has messed me up for working tomorrow as he wont bother picking the kids up till mid afternoon and I was put down inthe diary for working.

Apart from that the kids have been good and Emma being helpful around the house!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-08-2006, 08:40 PM   #9

Lovely sunny mid 80's day here with a nice breeze, but we really need rain!! Everything is bone-dry. Tried to install Firefox last night with no luck; working with Az now to sort it out & try again! To the market this morning; just playing around on the redesiged Forum getting my bearings.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-08-2006, 08:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Lovely sunny mid 80's day here with a nice breeze, but we really need rain!! Everything is bone-dry. Tried to install Firefox last night with no luck; working with Az now to sort it out & try again! To the market this morning; just playing around on the redesiged Forum getting my bearings.
Your sunshine makes me envious Eileen....we had flash floods last night!

I hope you and Az manage to install Firefox ......that will be quite an achievement with all those miles between you