Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
09-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #11

Re: Restless at 4am

My two seniors used to do this but like everyone said that can't be right. I've also noticed Hestia doing this as of late and she is only middle aged and very aware and in good health. She sometimes quiets down when I pet her and sometimes there is nothing I can do. She started this several months ago. All I can think of is she is bored. The thought came to mind maybe I needed to check her out at the vet though but then I made sure and noticed she is not crying while using th box and still drinking and eating. Who knows sometimes, these cats are hard to please One night she simply wanted me to WATCH her watch the fireplace. I'm not much help, let me know if you find any more answers than I!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
09-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #12

He was perfectly fine last night, so still not sure exactly what was causing it *shrugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #13

Arthur and Bronwyn get up when they hear the birds outside and it is getting light (around 5.15am) every morning.