Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
22-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #21

Re: Feliway

Dylan didn't spray again until yesterday, think it was because of the snow that he sprayed this time (he doesn't like snow)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
23-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #22

That's quite a while he's not done it for. Are you still using the natural remedy? Perhaps that's beginning to work?

Catsey Veteran

23-02-2010, 12:30 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
That's quite a while he's not done it for. Are you still using the natural remedy? Perhaps that's beginning to work?
The feliway is still plugged in upstairs and I'm still putting the rescue remedy in his water

(Don't think it's the feliway, he glares at it like he's saying it's poisoning him by it's presence )

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
09-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #24

I started using Feliway about 12 days ago - not because of behavioural issues, but because we are introducing our puppy to the house this weekend and have one cat that is going to be quite stressed by this. When I plugged it in, all 3 of my cats took a strange disklike to it. I thought it wasn't working, but over the last few days I have noticed a marked difference in all 3 my cats. They are so chilled out and even more loving than normal. So it does take time to work. Its a very noticable difference. Hope he comes right soon.

Catsey Veteran

09-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyana13
I started using Feliway about 12 days ago - not because of behavioural issues, but because we are introducing our puppy to the house this weekend and have one cat that is going to be quite stressed by this. When I plugged it in, all 3 of my cats took a strange disklike to it. I thought it wasn't working, but over the last few days I have noticed a marked difference in all 3 my cats. They are so chilled out and even more loving than normal. So it does take time to work. Its a very noticable difference. Hope he comes right soon.
We ended up giving it to the rescue because Dylan wasn't happy with it in the house (it made him worse than before we got it - spraying wise )

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
10-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #26

Strange how it made him worse... hope hes ok now.

oh..sorry I only just realised that you posted this ages ago!! Forgive me... im new!

Catsey Veteran

10-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyana13
Strange how it made him worse... hope hes ok now.

oh..sorry I only just realised that you posted this ages ago!! Forgive me... im new!
That's OK we were all new at some point