Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #1

wet rainy sunday

Morning catseyers As the title suggests its miserable here and also a few rumbles of thunder. Going to sister in laws todaybas its our nephews birthday today. Also going to look at a wallpaper I have seen for our livingroom.

kazz, the reason for Barney having another bath is he runs through long grass and gets covered in all sorts and gets a bit smelly. The bath is just to try keep the odour at a minimum.

hope everyone has a great day. lots of chin tickles to catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #2

Re: wet rainy sunday

morning Pamela and all to follow.
Hope you have a lovely time at your nephews birthday bash.
Karen, i dont know anybody who makes more of their days than you, you are always on the go,lol.
Angie, think i overdid the rain dance, we have had rain this morning
Going to a gazebo party this afternoon and packing for my week away next week.
Off to do a spot of weeding and planting now, have fun everyone whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-07-2013, 11:33 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning catseyers As the title suggests its miserable here and also a few rumbles of thunder. Going to sister in laws todaybas its our nephews birthday today. Also going to look at a wallpaper I have seen for our livingroom.

kazz, the reason for Barney having another bath is he runs through long grass and gets covered in all sorts and gets a bit smelly. The bath is just to try keep the odour at a minimum.

hope everyone has a great day. lots of chin tickles to catsey pets
Have a good party sure you will have no rain. What sort of wallpaper? any links? Have a good day.
With regard to BarneyI get it now must have twigged a memory in me a dog needed regular baths that belonged to my good friends found out eventually that he was being fed food that caused a reaction in his gut and hence the smell. Change of food happiness. Must have touched an old memory.

Catsey Veteran

28-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
morning Pamela and all to follow.
Hope you have a lovely time at your nephews birthday bash.
Karen, i dont know anybody who makes more of their days than you, you are always on the go,lol.
Angie, think i overdid the rain dance, we have had rain this morning
Going to a gazebo party this afternoon and packing for my week away next week.
Off to do a spot of weeding and planting now, have fun everyone whatever you are doing.
Morning Shelley - can you stop dancing now.
What are you planting? and a gazebo party sounds interesting....what happens if you step form under the gazebo

Catsey Veteran

28-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #5

Been out with Bella as rain threatens she loved it, all new smells with the rain I think.
Back now and she is in the garden with her ragger - from the sound of it she is teaching it a lesson .
Not sure what I am doing today but sure it will be something.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #6

Good morning ladies and fur babes.

A bit of blue sky here this morning we had nasty weather last night and there are big clouds passing over from time to time. Taking time out today to just do some telly catch up, missed the first 2 episodes of Law and Order UK so will view later. Need to clean my windows, the sun has pricked my conscience and Pearla has messed up the picture window in the main room with her fly catching antics!

Hope a change of food solves Barney's odour problem,
Pamela, and a gazebo party sounds fun Shelley but I agree with Kazz, enough of the rain dance.

Oh we just had a massive thunderclap, scaredy cat just ran in

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #7

Afternoon all ......... well, we've had some rain but not really enough, so please send some more this way minus the thunder if at all possible. OH heard a bit of a rumble yesterday afternoon but it was a long way off and we still are not able to see if Dora is troubled or not.

We've cleaned the fridge out this morning! Hurrah!! This afternoon, OH has the Grand Prix and I will be watching The Return of the King DVD. I watched all Harry Potter last week, have watched Lords of the Rings over the w/end and am moving on to Dr. Who next week (I lead such an interesting life, some may say I need to grow up a bit but at my age I'm afraid I don't care!!!)

Enjoy your nephew's party Pamela and your gazebo party, Shelley .......... interesting Q, what happens if you step beyond the gazebo, do you enter an alternative party??? Enjoy! Kazz, I think you ought to go and play raggy with Bella!!! PP - enjoy your TV catch-up.

Chin or ear tickles to Catsey cats from me - please choose which to do on my behalf or even better, do both!!!