Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #1

bright Saturday

evening everyone. late daily today. its lovely and sunny here and very hot. To o hot to take Barney for a big walk. hes laying snoring as I type. OH is staying at his folks house tonight as we agreed months ago we would watch her 2 german shepherds not anticipating having Barney when we agreed to it. its me, the hound and the cats tonight for a tv night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #2

Re: bright Saturday

Pamela, enjoy your evening.
Been car booting of course this morning, then took the dogs for a run to the river, both gor extremely muddy and had to be hosed down on return which didn't go down too well.
Tuppence has been out all day, enjoying the garden. Sad to say i think we are on borrowed time with her now.

Catsey Veteran

20-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #3

Aww Shelley I hope tuppence is ok. X

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
20-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #4

I had to take in a urine sample from buster this morning. Buster was in the vets for a check up and had a blood test done which showed up high glucose and they wated to check his urine to see if that had glucose in it. It does which means buster might be diabetic. The vet is sending off the bloods for a fructose levels which should come back on tuesdays. So it is a case of wait and see.

We weren't sure if he had diabete a few years ago but it seemed he didn't.

Shelley I hope tuppence is ok and don't worry to much she might be around for many more years. Buster has looked quite ropey for ages and Tilly looked fine. So you never know just enjoy the time you have. ((hugs)) for you and her.

Pamela enjoy your evening in with the animals.

Weather seems a bit cooler today thank fully but it looks like it will heat up again next week.

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #5

Pamela how are you finding dog ownership............?
Shelley I am sorry to hear you think that about Tuppence but older cats and hot weather never mix well.
Tilly at least you will have a diagnosis if it is diabetes, hope all goes well.

Hope you all enjoyed the day.

Catsey Veteran

21-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #6

kazz, I am loving in. he has settled in soo well that its as if we have always had him!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
kazz, I am loving in. he has settled in soo well that its as if we have always had him!!
Snap just like Bella.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #8

Just an "excuse me please" here! We went to the Dog Show so weren't around for most of the day and were dogwalloped when we got home. It was overcast at the show, which was a very good thing for us and the dogs as it was pleasant. Entered 4 fun comps but didn't win anything. Had some nice chats to doggy folk and Dora will be getting a new posh collar! Dora was a complete nightmare, she was just so excited (she is after all not 10 months old yet) but Monty was very well behaved and I just had to buy some special treats for him - don't worry Dora will get some too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #9

Add me to the 'excuse me' list please. Hectic family day, but had fun in the sun!