Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #1

Friday, Friday

Morning all - lovely day here today, sun is shining and it is probably warm outside, although I've not been out yet! OH is out with the doggies and I'm just sitting here cooling down after my shower!!!

I see someone has resurrected an old daily thread from January .... probably by mistake.

Talking about resurrection ........ Shelley, I am watching The Returned and was interested to see your comments that there are books, so I've Googled! I don't think it's the same ... The Returners (with the free prequels) are written by Gemma Malley, and do sound interesting but the Returned (Les Revenants) is an original French storyline written for TV (and film too I think). Hope you agree if you have a search.

My gardening man is here this morning and so I must go and have my breakfast now before he gets here.

Have a good day folks. Tummy rubs to all Catsey cats who like that sort of thing today from me! (Kizzy and Pip both do!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #2

Re: Friday, Friday

morning Angie and those to follow. Had a busy week at work and cocker spaniel hunting. Harris worried us terribly this morning so a trip to vet is organised for tonight. I have updated the not eating alot thread on what happened this morning. Been quite worried about him but OH is in with him now until i get home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #3

Re: Friday, Friday

Hi Angie and Pamela, and everybody! What a gorgeous day it turned out to be, quite overcast this morning but now just blue sky and fluffy clouds. Ceri went off to stroke club and I went with him to get sponsors for my Step Out for Stroke walk on the 23rd.

Then a quick dash to Sainsburys to fill my car up and get my nectar points also there was a good sale on so had 2 tshirts and shorts for a £5 each- bargain.

Off to wash the duvet now and dry it outside, then I'll settle down to watch Andy and hope he doesn't raise my blood pressure like he did in the quarter finals !