Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

22-04-2005, 11:30 AM   #1

My mums cat has had kittens

I kept telling my mum last year to get her cat Sooty spayed before the spring ,but as usual she never got round to it and yesterday she had kittens 8 of them YES 8!!!!!
That is a huge litter for any cat but Sooty is such a small cat I have no idea how she fitted them all in
I have spoken to my mum and she says all are well and strong ,I will go and see them within the next few days and my kids will prob twist my arm to get one
I just hope that once they are weaned she will get Sooty spayed as there is already too many cats needing good homes out there ,I have bred cats before and had a few accident litters happen ,but since I split up with my ex I am able to be in charge and all my cats are neutered and spayed and try to teach to others how important it is to have your cats done as there is so many homeless cats needing homes

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #2

Re: My mums cat has had kittens

Gosh that was a big litter PJ I'm sure your Mum will get her spayed after that

When you go to see them don't forget to take your camera as we would love to see the eight little ones......and clever mum

Catsey Veteran

22-04-2005, 01:27 PM   #3

Blimey there are litters popping out everywhere on CP!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
22-04-2005, 08:38 PM   #4

8 is a very good size and im still waiting for Tash to have her kits